LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of putting a small lift on my 79' electra wagon and putting on some 20" wire with a 45-20 or a 50-20 tire with a 4x4 offroad type tread if I can finde one....

I was just thinking of like 2.5" to 3.5"s of lift ......what yall think? no plans of going off road but I want it to sit big and tuff and loock like an suv

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
look like shit

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because its not on 13"s or just cause?

because this thing is way to damn big and heavy to be on 13"s its wieghes in at 6500+ pounds it feals like driving a droped suv so I thoughte it would be cool if it looked that way......

paint will either be flat black or flat blue with a rey state of texas on the hood and texas made over the rear fenders

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by D-BOY@Sep 11 2005, 09:55 PM~3795057
I dont want an suv I want a 79 duece  but  I wanna lift it ....

if you want to LIFT IT why are you on a site called LAYITLOW

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
try 13's if it doesnt work then sell it and buy a new car

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Sep 12 2005, 04:21 AM~3796922
if you want to LIFT IT why are you on a site called LAYITLOW

why is most everyone on the site with a juiced or air ride car only concerned with how much lift they get?

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
a lift would look awful, and so would off road tires.....put on some 20"s or 22"s with low pros and call it good

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
gbinmadison, mean3wheel_lean, opinions better then mine and other ppl who like 13's? :dunno: anyways i dont even care it isnt my ride, but post up picks what ever you end up doing peace homies

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Why do you people come onto a lowrider site and ask us how your piece of shit car will look lifted up 4X4 style? Can you not find a off-roader to ask these questions or did you try that already and they told you it would look like shit.

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 13 2005, 05:16 PM~3807912
Why do you people come onto a lowrider site and ask us how your piece of shit car will look lifted up 4X4 style? Can you not find a off-roader to ask these questions or did you try that already and they told you it would look like shit.
lmao

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by D-BOY@Sep 11 2005, 10:12 PM~3794827
I was thinking of putting a small lift on my 79' electra wagon and  putting on some 20" wire with a  45-20 or a 50-20 tire  with a 4x4 offroad type tread if I can finde one....

I was just thinking of like 2.5" to 3.5"s of lift ......what yall think?  no plans of going off road but I want it to sit big and tuff and loock like  an suv
put a low pro and cut the springs.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was thinking dubs not 18"s and not a huge tire justa tire with enoughe sidewall to have the agresive super swamper style tread....whatever the lowest profile they make.....

but if I knock down the dubs I'll leave em low pro and throw em on my marquis .....I want some 24" wires or 22/27 flang style wheels under the wagon with whatever lift I would need to make em fit.....

I'm thinking of making it a theme style car like i see from miami.....I wanna lift it on big wheels do a black silver and white auto wrap with a Mangnum Xl condom box, either that or arm and hammer baking soda, or ziploc sandwich bag........if I ever in contact with the damn auto wrap shop..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts