LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m sitting her trying to figure out how you make your cars hop, when you hit a switch the car rises to max height in the front and bounces once, how do you keep hittin them switches and keep the car bouncing higher and higher when to me it seems like the sylinders already should be fully extended? can anybody explain how this actually works? It`s driving me nuts...

Last edited by DeeLuxe at Jan 8 2004, 07:01 AM

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
put fat bitches in the back and pump the breaks...

no jk, when you hit the switch up, then dump it, then hit the switch right when the car has gone all the way down and is starting to come back up with the springs... do this over and over. Timing is everything!

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
also depends on what ton and how much spring you have....
another suggestion of mine is that if your car can lay out pretty low dont dump it much coming back down so you dont smack your bumper

·
Registered
544 Posts
AFTER YOU HIT THE SWITCH IMMEDITATLY HIT THE DUMP SO WHEN THE CAR LANDS THE CYLINDERS WILL COMPRESS WITH THE SPRINGS WHEN SPRINGS ARE 3/4 COLLASPED HIT THE SWITCH AGAIN RELEASING THE TENTION ON THE SPRING

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh that makes sense,so you dump it everytime its on its way up,cool, but you GOTTA have springs to make it hop right??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts