LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k im going to calgary today so if you replie when you can and i dont im gone, so anyways, gona chek out the hobby shops cause the ONE in my city blows ass fer hoppin hydros shit. anyways i wanted to do something a little different for my 65 3 motor dancer. i called the lady she said she had some monsta chrom 20 fours. you think itle look good? i do . the cars gona have 3 140's 3 push buttons(cant use switches, im straped for cash and switches r expensive) and testor boyds smoke grey or black i think it is anyway is looks cool, i had some 13's deep dish d's but one was broken so i took em off. any opinions? just wanted to kno what use guys thot. NO FUCKIN HATERS PLEASE

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 14 2003, 10:23 AM
k im going to calgary today so if you replie when you can and i dont im gone, so anyways, gona chek out the hobby shops cause the ONE in my city blows ass fer hoppin hydros shit. anyways i wanted to do something a little different for my 65 3 motor dancer. i called the lady she said she had some monsta chrom 20 fours. you think itle look good? i do . the cars gona have 3 140's 3 push buttons(cant use switches, im straped for cash and switches r expensive) and testor boyds smoke grey or black i think it is anyway is looks cool, i had some 13's deep dish d's but one was broken so i took em off. any opinions? just wanted to kno what use guys thot. NO FUCKIN HATERS PLEASE
i have 20's on my 46 vert. and people said they were to big. I would try to get some more chrome 13's "d's"

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm not that much into putting 20's on old impalas, but i thinks depends how on which route you go. I think it'll look tight, just a solid black or smoke gray with the 24"s. I've seen some cars where the car look lowrider (murals, chain steering wheel), then with 20's that's mixing styles, but keep nice and clean especially a dark color, it'll look tight....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts