LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day, i have a 86 GMC 2WD 1/2ton SUBSRBAN,with a 5"-6" static drop , and 17x9 100spoke4xGOLD RWD Daytons,and i am currently wanting to install my air ride suspension components myself,(air cmndr-12gl tank/w8 1/2"Prts- EAI:univ tri4link-KPCompnts:GM73to87 Frnt&Rr Uppr&Lwr air bag mnts.-EAI:Undr.bed Mnstr.notches-AirRideTech:Frnt&Rr shock kt/wRelocators-SlamSpclties:4, RS72 1/2"Sngle Prt air bags-8 Parker: 300psi1/2"valves-Airtronix:fbss9bttn cntlr/w lockout-EAI:400psiADJ.PssrSwtch,300psiQuad Swtch Dual Ndle Gges,fbss1/2"hose to1/2"Vlve cmplt.fttng.pk.-Syntek:60'1/2"airline,60'1/8"airline)i spent a pretty penny on my gear,over a two yr. period not thinking my install fee would be over $1.500.-$2.000. well one shop,introduced me to the true world of truck customs with a quote of $3850,well i said damn Antoine you have skills, the tools, and the time to do it all !I am in dire need of info,direction,and assistance."HELP SOMEONE,ANYONE,EVERYONE,WITH THE KNOWLEDGE,PLEASE THROW A LIFE PERSERVER OF TEXT,AND OR PICTORIAL HOW- TO INFORMATION,AND IDEAS FOR MY AIR RIDE INSTALLATION!OH YEAH,HOW DO I GET MY FRONT WHEELS TO TUCK WITH THE RWD 17x9's ON 235/45's? DO I HAVE TO SHORTEN MY CONTROLL ARMS,OR DO I ROLL MY FENDERS AND FLARE THEM? PLEASE ASSIST ME IN FINDING THE MOST CONSERVITIVE PROCESS! THANKX YOU CAN fax me or e-me @253-945-1357/[email protected] BE WELL&JAH LOVE! LEWLOKX!http://community.webshots.com/user/lewlokx

·
Registered
349 Posts
WEll first of all double posting wont get anyone on here anythign buy really mad.

As for actual infop abtou bags on yoru truck you wont get much in here, although there are alot of great guys on here, but its mostly cars. Ask about bags in general and you will get great info on here.

IF you wanna find a site about more truck related go to www.streetsource.com
THey are more of a truck related site, go to discussion forums there and ask away, also go check out owner profiles, you can search on vehilce type.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the double post Bouncey,and to all others.I posted before I attached the link for my pics of my trucks. BE WELL! :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a while back and i dont have my reciept anymore,but i got'em from KPComponents,inc. ask for Anthony he was my sales rep.he will give a good deal . hope i was of some help to you BeerMonkey. BE WELL! LEWLOKX :puffin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts