LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol fuk man i went to paint my stepside... i sprayed the base coat "flat black" and then i sprayed the top coat... and the coat coat haz clear in it so the whollleeeeeee truck turned whiteeee.... it was happening earlier when i painted my monte too but only when there was no sun but i waited for the sun to shine bright n resprayed it n it came out perfect but now its gettin late so the suns not shining so i had to re-spray the basecoat... i dunno if i should just clear coat it n leave it gloss black.... this sux!...lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hey man that goes away sometimes if you let it dry, be patient and wait till tommorow and see what it looks like before you go any further.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yea it went away on my monte i just let it dry n it still had on the edges then i gave it one more coat but the sun was out so it dried perfect... but... itz about to rain so it messed it up... it happens all the time when i uze this paint too late happened on my mustang too... i just gave it a coat of black tomaro ill see wut i do maybe some kandies or maybe two tone...i dunno yet...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts