LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awards are going to be for :

best `70 and later

best `80 and later

best `90 and later

best `90 and newer

Peoples Choice

Best Of Show

Sound Competition

best 1 to 2 12`s

best 3 or more 12`s

best 1 to 2 15`s

best 3 or more 15`s

Loudest Stereo



im also trying to get our trophy sponsor to donate 25 5x7 participation plaques for the first 25 entries

and big thank you to our sponsors for donating there services and items (will ad more as the list grows)


Reneker's trophies and awards (warsaw, indiana)
Hoosier Trophy (south bend, indiana)
DJ Tito
a big thank you to the Target Corparation of mishawaka for donating the parking lot for the show
Homeboyz Wire Wheels
Showtime hydraulics


i will ad more information as it gets to me
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 6 2005, 01:44 PM~3762267
:cool: is that per car? is there an entry fee for spectators?
yes per car

nothin for spectators but we will be taking donations are the registration booth all day if anyone wants to donate to the cause, im trying to get the red cross to acutally set up at the show that day to take donations
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 6 2005, 01:45 PM~3762270
yes per car

nothin for spectators but we will be taking donations are the registration booth all day if anyone wants to donate to the cause, im trying to get the red cross to acutally set up at the show that day to take donations
you should charge a min of one dollar and say donation welcomed.just a thought should be a good turn out I don't think theres anything going on in chicago that weekend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 6 2005, 01:50 PM~3762281
you should charge a min of one dollar and say donation welcomed.just a thought should be a good turn out I don't think theres anything going on in chicago that weekend
yeah, maybe i will do that, not sure yet if i will have the amount of staff to control all of that, right now its just 4 of us

im also setting up a jar at the DJ tent, $1 donation to pick a song of your choice
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 6 2005, 01:51 PM~3762285
yeah, maybe i will do that, not sure yet if i will have the amount of staff to control all of that, right now its just 4 of us

im also setting up a jar at the DJ tent, $1 donation to pick a song of your choice
does he have LL cool J I need love :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,096 Posts
get all your rides out to this great cause...100% of all will be going for hurricane relief...will be a great time for all
if im not mistaken i think it will be for any and all customs..not just lowriders..paul qoute me if im puttin the wrong word out about it
my sis might be there to help out as will ron im sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,460 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 6 2005, 07:53 PM~3762295
does he have LL cool J I need love  :0
OurLife is doing an awesome job, especially Paul putn this together. Im glad I can help out. Even if thats play'n some LL "I need love". Ill make sure to have it there and dedicate especially to Nim for $1 :biggrin: Ill be play'n good music all day long. So come and check it out! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
You could also take can foods or other supplies instead of the dollar fee...just my .02....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,581 Posts
hoosier trophie has donated 10 plaques for participants..... ore to come soon......... this is all for a good cause....... if this happened in the midwest we would need help......... everyone come out for a day of fun.........
 
1 - 20 of 216 Posts
Top