LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the disaster we have decided to donate the profits from our car show to help with whats going on down south, so if you are within a good driving distance try to make it to lexington to help our country out

[attachmentid=263046]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
GOOD JOB
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
I will be in Lexington, but not for the show. :( I might swing by on the way to the game. and donate.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Originally posted by TraditionalLowriding@Sep 1 2005, 07:53 PM~3736063
Good luck with your event!!!

By the way, what is Ryder Magazine?
a local magazine ,like a news paper, with nothng but auto adds and local cars featured

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
porky im going to the ryders show here saturday and heading up there after the show,ink still on?the guy didnt come through today for the UCE tat so i want it first :biggrin: and then off to whatever u have in mind :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for everybodys support we need to come together and help our fellow americans in this time of pain so many have died and hopefully we raise enough money to help more people because as of two days ago they lost everything they have nothing. as for the looting nonsense the ones getting food and diapers more power to them but the ones stealing tvs and stuff like that should focus on taking food back to the other people instead of a tv they cant use.

to all that have family down there and friends we hope you can reunite with everybody,stay strong and hard because they need everything they can get.

one love
UCE FAMILY WORLD WIDE

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by uceway@Sep 1 2005, 08:15 PM~3735843
our proceeds will go to the AMERICAN RED CROSS
hope all goes well with your show porky . wish i could make it but man i am tapped out after getting gas 35.00 bucks only got me 10 gallons damn this sucks.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Sep 1 2005, 10:00 PM~3736828
hope all goes well with your show porky . wish i could make it but man i am tapped out after getting gas 35.00 bucks only got me 10 gallons damn this sucks.
nice to have seen u at our show too,ohh wait u werent there :0 gas smas.jsut drive off :biggrin:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good luck my brothers. Make lots of money to donate. Let me know if I can help.

P.S. - See you guys in Vegas!

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Sep 1 2005, 11:16 PM~3736938
nice to have seen u at our show too,ohh wait u werent there :0 gas smas.jsut drive off :biggrin:
shit man i would have come down for your show but i had to buy new tires for my tahoe. so i was broke as a joke so i stayed and went to a local show. (and it sucked)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts