LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:25 AM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: FLASH BACK :)
:dunno: :twak: :dunno: :twak:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:27 AM
that must be why my dad car has over 250 thousand miles on it and the AUTOMATIC trassmision is still working.. ( it is beyond me) :)
what the hell are you talking about???

·
Registered
369 Posts
i guess ford and chevy dont know what you know.. they still recomend transmission fluid in transmissions... you should write them... :):):) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:29 AM
i guess ford and chevy dont know what you know.. they still recomend transmission fluid in transmissions... you should write them... :):):) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I didn't think it possible for anyone to be as idiotic as this... transmission fluid was designed for a certain application. Unfortunately, it was not for the one you are using it for. You have already proven that you don't know what you are talking about, so I refuse to continue to humiliate you. I know this, if you run tranny fluid in a hydraulic pump like we use, the gears wear out FASTER!!! Trust me on this, just listen and learn, and you may end up being an o.k. installer one day.

·
Registered
369 Posts
yea.... the great and powerfull vegas...... i hear a great and powerful voice!!!! And it dosnt know what the hell it is talking about... Answer one question for me.... Tell me how many grades and types of metal is in a automatic transmission.. and average tranny... go ahead and tell me this..seriously...

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:36 AM
yea.... the great and powerfull vegas...... i hear a great and powerful voice!!!! And it dosnt know what the hell it is talking about... Answer one question for me.... Tell me how many grades and types of metal is in a automatic transmission.. and average tranny... go ahead and tell me this..seriously...
You still don't get it.... tranny fluid was not designed for the type of application that we use... If tranny fluid is so great, explain this:

The exact same car, pumps, batteries, dumps, coils, switchman.

The original marzocchi gears with motor oil in them lasted over a year. The owner decided to put in tranny fluid(because it's thinner and faster)when he installed brand new marzocchi pumpheads. The newly installed gears lasted not even half the time, under the same use.

Tranny Fluid is not good for our hydraulics pumps!!!! This was not an isolated incident... I have seen this happen for many years.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
in that nissan there is one grade, recycled pop cans. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 17 2003, 08:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 17 2003, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:36 AM
yea.... the great and powerfull vegas...... i hear a great and powerful voice!!!!     And it dosnt know what the hell it is talking about... Answer one question for me.... Tell me how many grades and types of metal is in a automatic transmission.. and average tranny... go ahead and tell me this..seriously...
You still don't get it.... tranny fluid was not designed for the type of application that we use... If tranny fluid is so great, explain this:

The exact same car, pumps, batteries, dumps, coils, switchman.

The original marzocchi gears with motor oil in them lasted over a year. The owner decided to put in tranny fluid(because it's thinner and faster)when he installed brand new marzocchi pumpheads. The newly installed gears lasted not even half the time, under the same use.

Tranny Fluid is not good for our hydraulics pumps!!!! This was not an isolated incident... I have seen this happen for many years.[/b][/quote]
come on minitrucker, you know more than me.... explain this scenario!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
you dont see... there are many different types of transmissions.. and many types of metal and components are used in these transmissions.. so who is to say that just because what you put it into makes a car go up and down rather than engauge the driveling... just because the metal inside of a hydraulic pump is used for hydraulics.. dosnt make it any different from the metal or grades of metal in a transmission... do you understand what i am trying to say.... .Dude. i dont want to be your enemy... but everytime i post you always have something negative to post... and it is a bit aggrevating.. i dont fell like competing with you..

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:55 AM
.Dude. i dont want to be your enemy... but everytime i post you always have something negative to post... and it is a bit aggrevating.. i dont fell like competing with you..
too late...

i don't say negative things... I just correct you because YOU ARE WRONG!!!

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
dam u 2 crack me up

personaly i use either hydro fluid or motor oil never tried tranny fluid tho

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:55 AM
you dont see... there are many different types of transmissions.. and many types of metal and components are used in these transmissions.. so who is to say that just because what you put it into makes a car go up and down rather than engauge the driveling... just because the metal inside of a hydraulic pump is used for hydraulics.. dosnt make it any different from the metal or grades of metal in a transmission... do you understand what i am trying to say.... .Dude. i dont want to be your enemy... but everytime i post you always have something negative to post... and it is a bit aggrevating.. i dont fell like competing with you..
It's because your wrong!!!! ND 30 weight in street cars. 90 weight gear oil and some other secrets for the BIG BOYS.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I used tranny fluid once back in 94....... then i learned better!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 17 2003, 09:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 17 2003, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--nissanminitrucker@Oct 17 2003, 08:29 AM
i guess ford and chevy dont know what you know.. they still recomend transmission fluid in transmissions... you should write them...  :):):) :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I didn't think it possible for anyone to be as idiotic as this... transmission fluid was designed for a certain application. Unfortunately, it was not for the one you are using it for. You have already proven that you don't know what you are talking about, so I refuse to continue to humiliate you. I know this, if you run tranny fluid in a hydraulic pump like we use, the gears wear out FASTER!!! Trust me on this, just listen and learn, and you may end up being an o.k. installer one day.[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
So what is the preferred brand and weight of hydraulic fluid to use? Are there different weights? I am running ND30 and hate it because it is way to slow now that it is getting colder out.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts