LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT OR IF YOU NEED ANY KIND OF CERTIFICATION TO INSTALL HYDRAULICS OR AIRBAGS....THINKING ABOUT OPENING A SHOP....

·
Registered
495 Posts
You just got to know how to do it....

and do it good if you want to stay in business ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
i think the key parts are to 1. knowledge in both air ride and hydraulics 2. business savvy you need to be able to attract and relate to people i think lowriding is probably the worst went it comes to this. i think this is why a lot of lowrider shops dont last be prepared to put in a lot of time before you start seeing money :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I think the key to staying in business in the hydro business is to sell big rims. ;)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Originally posted by DuezPaid@Oct 19 2006, 11:02 PM~6405027
I think the key to staying in business in the hydro business is to sell big rims. ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Chewie
12,140 Posts
KNOW HOW TO WELD LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I agree with everyone but would highly advise you to put a release of liabilty on your invoices it just covers your ass from getting sued.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by SIK_9D1@Oct 20 2006, 01:17 AM~6405659
I agree with everyone but would highly advise you to put a release of liabilty on your invoices it just covers your ass from getting sued.
WORD UP MAFUKAS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
802 Posts
You could always ask Lavish Lows, or lil Milquelto, Fantasy Customs how he does it.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Originally posted by SIK_9D1@Oct 19 2006, 10:17 PM~6405659
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Oct 20 2006, 10:28 AM~6407422
YOU GOTTA BE HOOD CERTIFIED *****!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts