LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive heard about locking and unlocking your hrdraulics, im not very sure what that means,,, like can you unlock your cylinders and ride on the springs? thanks

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Oh look... it's "juicednever" again...

why don't you get it through your head, no one wants to help you. :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by outk32@Dec 18 2003, 04:42 PM
ive heard about locking and unlocking your hrdraulics, im not very sure what that means,,, like can you unlock your cylinders and ride on the springs? thanks
locking and unlocking,,some guys lock the springs to their cylinders so they cannot get stolen. Some people jack rides up and steal springs, so this is an solution to that problem ;) :biggrin:

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 18 2003, 04:58 PM

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha what? no i dont know much about hydraulics and i was wondering is theres something to make your ride to go smother or what?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by outk32@Dec 18 2003, 03:42 PM
Maybe you mean the key on the swithboard. You can "lock" the power with a key so they can't be used. It is not really for a theft device though. Only so you don't hit them by mistake, or kids hit them. :uh:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by outk32@Dec 18 2003, 02:56 PM
ha what? no i dont know much about hydraulics and i was wondering is theres something to make your ride to go smother or what?
yeah, we know that...

as long as you've been here, you still can't comprehend the simplest concepts... go away!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha what u talking about, you must think im some one else,,,,, i just signed up like two days ago..... ya is there like what do accumaltors do?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u guys are jumping to conclusion i'm the juicedkid

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by outk32@Dec 18 2003, 04:01 PM
ha what u talking about, you must think im some one else,,,,, i just signed up like two days ago..... ya is there like what do accumaltors do?
accumlator slow down the reaction speed and also add a soft ride to ur vehicle :0

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 18 2003, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 18 2003, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--outk32@Dec 18 2003, 02:56 PM
yeah, we know that...

as long as you've been here, you still can't comprehend the simplest concepts... go away![/b][/quote]
Be careful, he might be lined up to your bumper in 6 months or so :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT+Dec 18 2003, 03:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DIPPINIT @ Dec 18 2003, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 03:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--outk32
@Dec 18 2003, 02:56 PM

yeah, we know that...

as long as you've been here, you still can't comprehend the simplest concepts... go away!
Be careful, he might be lined up to your bumper in 6 months or so :dunno:[/b][/quote]
yeah... ok. :uh: :uh:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by vatosloco@Dec 18 2003, 04:02 PM
u guys are jumping to conclusion i'm the juicedkid
Hey shouldn't you be in the "blood in blood out" forum?? Vatis Locos forever :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 18 2003, 04:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 18 2003, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 03:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--outk32
@Dec 18 2003, 02:56 PM

yeah, we know that...

Be careful, he might be lined up to your bumper in 6 months or so :dunno:
yeah... ok. :uh: :uh:[/b][/quote]
Just joking :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.