LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody suggest a shop in the maryland/washington DC/virginia area...

or a installer in the area that can cut and weld for a new set-up...
(2 pumps, 6 batts on a '87caprice)

thanks in advance... ;)

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i heard theres a shop somewhere around baltimore....none in va or none that i would take a vehicle of mine to anyways

·
Registered
735 Posts
I GOT A HOMIE MOVIN TO PURCELLVILLE, VA IN MARCH, AND HE DOES ALL THAT SHIT, BAGSND ALL. BUT HE AINT MOVING TILL THE END OF MARCH TO GO TO GEORGE MASON. IF YA STIL INTERESTED BY THEN IT SHOULD BE NO PROB TO GET YOU HOOKED UP. HE HELPS ME WITH MY SHIT WHEN I GET AHOLD OF HIM.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Contact Sik Ryda and Pimpnf150 on low-riders.com.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
We do it all dros, bags, rims, reinforcements you name it...and we're right in Clinton, MD 15 mins outside of DC come by this weekend if you like. Bigthangs/TSC Customs

·
Registered
112 Posts
got some peeps in annapolis md and and glen burnie md that can do anything you want they both have had trucks in MT and one will be in a feature soon we hope hes already be shot for it just waitn on them

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMNFX@Jan 14 2004, 06:23 PM
Check out my Homie Big Thang Stevo.... just dont let him sell ya Slowtime.....

J.K :biggrin:
Now there you go!!!!

Oh yea you misspelled something:
Don't you mean "Slow-Hopper"
:biggrin:

What up Leon hows things goin in Yonkers??

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
What Up steve....

Doing good... trying to finish up juicing my truck up but
LOTS of Snow..... Damn I miss the BX, life was good in the Hood :uh: :angry:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
See now you've gone "Hollyhood"...moved on up like the Jeffersons :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMNFX@Jan 16 2004, 11:39 AM
YUP..... I Dun FUC'D up now..... WENT TOO FAR NORTH & am living like a Black Eskimo

LOL :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Originally posted by Bigthangs+Jan 16 2004, 11:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bigthangs @ Jan 16 2004, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SLAMNFX@Jan 16 2004, 11:39 AM
YUP..... I Dun  FUC'D up now..... WENT TOO FAR NORTH & am living like a Black Eskimo

LOL  :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
WHut I cant figure out is how do they use the torch and welder inside them damn igloos

LOL :biggrin:

Hows the Caddi Coming on?

Last edited by SLAMNFX at Jan 16 2004, 12:20 PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts