LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how many tickets do all of you "pumpheads" have out there?
are they fix its? how much did u pay? how did you get it/them?

ps im phukin bored weekends off and my hynas workin so im jus chillin blazin it charging my batts and grubing some tacos :cool:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
the only one i ever got was in october 1999 I believe it was. The damn cop had is girl friend with on a ride along program or some shit. I think he was just trying to be billy badass and show off to his girl. Needless to say, I parked directly in the middle of the road halfway in the intersection blocking a whole lot of fucking traffic :biggrin:

oh yeah it was around $75 total after the court fee was tacked on, even though I didn't go to court :angry:

Last edited by [email protected] at Nov 16 2003, 07:51 PM

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phuk i guess that topic was bunk im all blitz so.....

ive got 4 tickets so far and all fix its , eventhough theyre not supposed to be. all i do is take out my pumps and batteries take it to the pd and they sign it off, then i set up a court date for it and tell the judge i fixed my car and thats it $0 ,as if i never got it, then i put the switchez back in and go terrorizing the streets of sp.
once a highway patrol caught me threewheeling on come cutlass with 14 inch bolt ons, he pulled me over and was cool as fuck he was tripping out on my shit and asked me to hit them! so i did fuck it. all the cops in town are cool wit me i already know all theyre names , they see me all locked up or the front up and the ass down and they dont trip they always say whats up, they even tell me to hit them , i guess they got used too hydraulics in town or somthing. so does anyone else have any stories?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
cops in my hometown are dicks, they are toooooo scared to go into the bad neighborhoods and get real criminals, so they harrass riders on the strip. This is how bad it got in my hometown. A few years ago one of my friends just got some 13x7 real daytons, he was riding for maybe 15 minutes when 5 cop cars pull his ass over, seach his ride, put him on the ground, and don't find shit, give no tickets or nothing :angry:

But i live in a redneck town where if you have a v8 or a mustang you can do donuts in the middle of the PD parking lot and be ok.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 16 2003, 05:58 PM
cops in my hometown are dicks, they are toooooo scared to go into the bad neighborhoods and get real criminals, so they harrass riders on the strip. This is how bad it got in my hometown. A few years ago one of my friends just got some 13x7 real daytons, he was riding for maybe 15 minutes when 5 cop cars pull his ass over, seach his ride, put him on the ground, and don't find shit, give no tickets or nothing :angry:

But i live in a redneck town where if you have a v8 or a mustang you can do donuts in the middle of the PD parking lot and be ok.
I feel ya homie, exact same up here in bumbfuck, Wisconsin... :angry:

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
I got 2 wreckless, and about 4 for being too low.

First wreckless was originally about 400 bucks but got dropped down to 110. The second was about 300 bucks. The too low tickets were just signed off. One of the cops asked me if I had juice and I said yeah, then he told me "Oh that was easy, huh?" (he was talking about lifting up my car, lol. I have a shit load of stories but no time to tell them right now, I'll come back on this topic later and post some more. ;)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
so far i have only 1 for 3 wheelen after a car show it costed me 78.00 and 3 points the cop came up to my car and said ''that was cool ive never seen that in real life, just on tv'' so i was hopen he would let me out of a ticket but he didnt but he could have got me for a seat belt but he didnt so its alright

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I've had 2 wreckless driving tickets for hittin' the switch on the road. I didn't see the cops either time. They must have been hiding in some bushes or something... :dunno:

I actually had cops pull me over to ask me to just hit 'em for them. Most the cops are familiar w/ my car so they know I have them. They just tell me, "Don't let me see you hittin' 'em on the street..."

·
Registered
534 Posts
i have been ticketed for careless driving atleast 3 times, (a step below wreckless driving) .. and everytime I have fought it and gotten the violation changed to disobeying a traffic device.. no points :biggrin: the fine is still the same though 95 bucks with all of the "fees"

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
HERE IN ST. LOUIS I GOT PULLED OVER AND THE COPS SAID TO HIS BUDDY IS THERE A LAW FOR HOW HIGH YOUR CAR CAN BE LIFTED THE OTHER COP SAID HE DID NOT KNOW OF SUCH A LAW AND THEN THEY ASKED WHAT WAS UP WITH MY CAR AND I SAID THAT I HAVE JUICED SO OF COURS THEY ASKED ME TO HIT THEM FOR THEM AND AFTER I GOT DONE I ASKED SO WHY DID YOU PULL ME OVER THEY OH BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE YOUR LIGHTS ON AND THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO ASK ME TO HIT EM AGAIN SO I DID THEN THE COP SAID OH LET ME SEE YOUR L'S AINT THAT I BITCH THAT WAS IN THE CITY BUT IN THE COUNTY (SURBURBS) THE COPS WAS JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME HIT SWICTHES :cool:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
2 careless for three wheeling and a ticket that said i had to go to the police station with a current copy of a saftey but i didnt get it safteyd and i guess they forgot about it

·
Registered
843 Posts
Back in like 96 we were rollin in a honda sittin bowlegged as f*ck, on some bolt ons with no juice. About a block from a stop sign in the middle of BFE we had Five cops pull us over. (NOT FIVE CARS, FIVE COPS all chillin in the same old school Mayberry style car). The said they clocked us at 85 mph and then searched our car and then asked me and the other dude if we had ever MURDERED anyone. I looked at the cop and asked if he was kidding me and he repeated himself. They never wrote a ticket and they told us they did want to see our kind around those parts again. Gotta luv being out in hicksville USA late at night....!

Other than that I got asked by a cop one time if my 4 pumps and eight batteries were some type of Crack Factory...

For the most part most though, most cops are cool with my vehicles...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Come to Hawaii the cops will write you 6 tickets all at once. I got 3 last week. Safety Check $55 Recon $55 Seat Belt $77 My car is 1960. But he said I modified it that why I dont have seat belts.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
none yet....didnt play with the switches unless i checked the spot for cops first....on the second time by i was hittin them bitches though :biggrin: and to [email protected] i hear ya on that redneck town stuff.....think you know where im at...i think 1/3rd of this towns population is police

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
too many tickets ...i even got kicked out of a lowrider show when they line up in the morning to go in me and my boys came swang down the line and they told us to leave or they would impound the cars ...if you cant swang at a lowrider show then where can you swang..i still swang ever where .. we got a double pump hopper impounded for doing 60inches on grand ave. they didnt like that too much :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
NO TICKETS, cops are cool as hell, they'll escourt you home if your tailighs have went out, and let you hit switches all u want, thats until you get down close to the twin cities ;)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
i got arressted for 3 wheeling fucken cops couldent make up there mind what 2 charge me with they gave me reckless driving and i had 2 pay 1000 when i was done with court 2 top it off the cops were mexican but couldnt talk spanish i have cops in my famliy but these guys were dick heads :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun:

·
Registered
998 Posts
no hydraulic tickets yet.. only thing i can think of besides numerous speeding tickets would be in my old isuzu, 5 noise pollution citations, and 2 defective equipment (because my headlights were fading out when the bass hit from not having a cap).. 2 15's and 2800w of power get you in shit around my neck of the woods.. yeah.. the cops seem to know what im driving before i buy it.. and being heard a little over 3 blocks away doesn't help.. the best way to describe that truck it kinda like having my dick in your ear.. YOU WILL HEAR ME COMING..

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Originally posted by 42N8@Nov 18 2003, 03:39 AM
Come to Hawaii the cops will write you 6 tickets all at once. I got 3 last week. Safety Check $55 Recon $55 Seat Belt $77 My car is 1960. But he said I modified it that why I dont have seat belts.
thats fucked up homie, cars didn't come with seat belt till i think 63 or 64....

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
been lucky so far here in seattle area. got pulled over for hittin a 3, but i got a cuttout switch and turned my shit off before i pulled over, then showed the cop my shit couldn't have done that cause it don't work...hehehe.....shit he could have got me for wreckless and a dwi

1 - 20 of 26 Posts