LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished up all the hardline, had everything painted, a few things chromed, and put it all back together. Here's a few pictures until I have it all professionally photographed...soon, right Kevin? :)

I don't know if it's skill or pure luck..but everything fits perfectly behind the bumper. I sandwiched the accumulators with rubber o-rings so there's no rattles, and put a sheet of rubber between the main backing plate and the body of the car too. Today just have to hook up my batteries and it's officially done! Only took a month.

-Aaron
www.artofnoize.com

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Why not face your slowdowns TOWARD your gas tank, so if you ever have need to adjust them you wont havt to remove the bumper to get to em ;)

Or maybe you can reach in from behind and still get to em? But you know how no matter how you pamper it, something can always go wrong on a lifted lolo, so atleast you would be able to maybe left the car and close your slowdown to keep it up till you get it home. ;)

Oh and BTW .. that looks hella cool. Piping look clean as hell, and it it a very different way of doing it. I see some trophy's in your future :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited by Top_Dog_Calistyle at Dec 29 2003, 09:07 AM

·
Registered
807 Posts
that shit is crazy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 29 2003, 11:25 AM
It would suck if you got rear ended.
No kidding...that would REALLY hurt :(

That is an amazing install :thumbsup:
I hope it presurizes for you with no problems :)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
WOW, that looks really good. Mad Props!!!!!! Good work. You wanna do my caddy, let me know.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 29 2003, 10:25 AM
For real! Keep that bad boy distanced!

Looks like you need a nice Lexan bumper though! ;)

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
LOOKS GOOD :cheesy:

·
Registered
265 Posts
If I were you I would leave the bumper off just to show it off ,thats clean as hell :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jason

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad+Dec 29 2003, 05:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badass94Cad @ Dec 29 2003, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 29 2003, 10:25 AM
For real! Keep that bad boy distanced!

Looks like you need a nice Lexan bumper though! ;)

Cheers,
Jeff[/b][/quote]
Hell yeah,. like Dontre 63's hood/trunk. Just polish/chrome it all. Mould all the surounding pannels and slap on a full plexi bumper :biggrin:

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you rearend that ride , Im sure its going to cost too much!! That shit is tight I love that install . I'm glad to see something orig. Thats awesome. good times!. ;)

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedCL@Dec 29 2003, 10:55 AM
I finished up all the hardline, had everything painted, a few things chromed, and put it all back together. Here's a few pictures until I have it all professionally photographed...soon, right Kevin? :)

I don't know if it's skill or pure luck..but everything fits perfectly behind the bumper. I sandwiched the accumulators with rubber o-rings so there's no rattles, and put a sheet of rubber between the main backing plate and the body of the car too. Today just have to hook up my batteries and it's officially done! Only took a month.

-Aaron
www.artofnoize.com
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i bet the people at the parker store know you by name!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts