LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from yall. I have gone through numerous solenoids trying to get my car going.

1. I have redid all the wiring in the trunk because I had this issue. (still have the issue.)
2. New switches.
3. New solenoids.
4. Batteries are charged (less than a yr old)
5. New motor
6.good grounds all around.

I have a 2 pump 4 dump 6 battery setup. I have 6 switches f,b and corners, 3 noids to each pump. I can run 36v to rear pump lift and lower no problem. When I run the front pump at 70v burn solenoids and cause fire. I have crossed over front pump to rear solenoids lifts and lowers no problem. Where and what can I do to fix this issue. Batteries are ran in a series. I have ran this system for about 2 years and have burned noids out but replace them and no problem. I can't even do that now without burning them out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How many solenoids? I would use 3 to the front if it is 72volts
And also, are they grounded correctly? Make sure all the wiring bolts are tight and not arcing and no paint or dirtyness on the grounds

·
BORICUA
1,476 Posts
I need some help from yall. I have gone through numerous solenoids trying to get my car going.

1. I have redid all the wiring in the trunk because I had this issue. (still have the issue.)
2. New switches.
3. New solenoids.
4. Batteries are charged (less than a yr old)
5. New motor
6.good grounds all around.

I have a 2 pump 4 dump 6 battery setup. I have 6 switches f,b and corners, 3 noids to each pump. I can run 36v to rear pump lift and lower no problem. When I run the front pump at 70v burn solenoids and cause fire. I have crossed over front pump to rear solenoids lifts and lowers no problem. Where and what can I do to fix this issue. Batteries are ran in a series. I have ran this system for about 2 years and have burned noids out but replace them and no problem. I can't even do that now without burning them out.
Load test your batteries. make sure they good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts