LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERES A SHOP CLOSE TO HAYWARD TO BUY MOTORS AND BLOCKS FROM I NEED SOME
ANY PLACE BESIDES RS IN SAN JO I BOUGHT A COMP. MOTOR FROM THEM AND IT JUST BURNS UP
I DONT MIND GOING TO MODESTO OR SAN JO OR CLOSE BY THERE
THANKS EVERYONE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by dropped81@Jan 14 2009, 07:47 PM~12705906
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERES A SHOP CLOSE TO HAYWARD TO BUY MOTORS AND BLOCKS FROM I NEED SOME
ANY PLACE BESIDES RS IN SAN JO I BOUGHT A COMP. MOTOR FROM THEM AND IT JUST BURNS UP
I DONT MIND GOING TO MODESTO OR SAN JO OR CLOSE BY THERE
THANKS EVERYONE
ur best local option is del toro hydraulics in san martin (gilroy)... i also have a topic posted of things you can do to insulate the motors to help prevent them from blowing up.....how many volts were u running to the motor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 14 2009, 05:57 PM~12706056
ur best local option is del toro hydraulics in san martin (gilroy)... i also have a topic posted of things you can do to insulate the motors to help prevent them from blowing up.....how many volts were u running to the motor
im running 6 batterys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 14 2009, 06:57 PM~12706056
ur best local option is del toro hydraulics in san martin (gilroy)... i also have a topic posted of things you can do to insulate the motors to help prevent them from blowing up.....how many volts were u running to the motor

YEAH BROTHER HIT UP THE SHOP OUR NUMBER IS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY LAYITLOW PAGE TALK TO RUDY REALLY COOL HOMIE TO DEAL WITH. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by dropped81@Jan 14 2009, 10:30 PM~12708185
im running 6 batterys

theres some things you can do to help pro long the life of the motor..but ive also learned what with different motors comes different QUALITY of components inside of it..where as they are 12v motors but we run a lot more than that to em....when u buy some cheap ass ones they really mean 12v lol....and sometimes when u get comp motors it happends too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Eddie$Money@Jan 14 2009, 08:33 PM~12708226
YEAH BROTHER HIT UP THE SHOP OUR NUMBER IS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY LAYITLOW PAGE TALK TO RUDY REALLY COOL HOMIE TO DEAL WITH. :biggrin:
are you guys open saturday and how much for your best motors and block
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool ill give him a call
anyone know were i can get a telescopic drive shaft around here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
THERES ALSO HI-LOW IN SACRAMENTO..DAVE MARQUEZ RUNS THAT SHOP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,791 Posts
Originally posted by antbeezy14@Jan 15 2009, 10:59 PM~12720446
thers also new age hydraulics in oakland on 50st and e. 12th
510-536-6840
He does bikes now....just go with DelToro or Tim!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,791 Posts
Originally posted by dropped81@Jan 15 2009, 12:23 AM~12710630
cool ill give him a call
anyone know were i can get a telescopic drive shaft around here
Make sure you ask them for a slip yoke....not a telescopic! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by dropped81@Jan 14 2009, 08:47 PM~12705906
ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERES A SHOP CLOSE TO HAYWARD TO BUY MOTORS AND BLOCKS FROM I NEED SOME
ANY PLACE BESIDES RS IN SAN JO I BOUGHT A COMP. MOTOR FROM THEM AND IT JUST BURNS UP
I DONT MIND GOING TO MODESTO OR SAN JO OR CLOSE BY THERE
THANKS EVERYONE
u mean really shitty hydraulics
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top