LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just bougth a car whith the porkys hydraulics its a 3 pump setup and 6 almost new batteries but i dont know shit about hydraulics and the problems are this the day i got it the guy raise it up and down and 3 wheel and he said that the batteries were low but i came to my house and try to raise the back up and it only made like a zrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrrrrr noise and it stop after 2 min and now i charge the batteries for a couple hours and put them back and hit the switches but it dont do shit know what can it be ? and other thing is that one of my cylinders came out of the cup or donut or whaterver when the tow truck put it down so do i need to get a new cylinder or can i fix it and one more thing the pumps leak oil i think they leak from 2 of the fittings of the hoses and from the pump cap what can i do to make it stop leaking its got transmision oil in them I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Originally posted by El Mike@May 26 2011, 09:53 PM~20637338
hi i just bougth a car whith the porkys hydraulics its a 3 pump setup and 6 almost new batteries but i dont know shit about hydraulics and the problems are this the day i got it the guy raise it up and down and 3 wheel and he said that the batteries were low but i came to my house and try to raise the back up and it only made like a zrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrrrrr noise and it stop after 2 min and now i charge the batteries for a couple hours and put them back and hit the switches  but it dont do shit know what can it be ? and other thing is that one of my cylinders came out of the cup or donut or whaterver when the tow truck put it down so do i need to get a new cylinder or can i fix it and one more thing the pumps leak oil i think they leak from 2 of the fittings of the hoses and from the pump cap what can i do to make it stop leaking its got transmision oil in them I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME  THANKS
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS ARE ON RIGHT AND GOOD
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BATTERIES ARE FULLY CHARGED AND ARE HOLDING CHARGE (LOAD TEST THEM )
IF THE CUP CAME APART FROM THE CYLINDER TAKE IT APART AND BOLD THE CUP BACK ON TO THE CYLINDER MAKE SURE THE CYLINDER IS NOT BENT
AND FOR YOUR LEAKS THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO PULL THE PUMPS OUT TAKE ALL THE PLUMMING APART AND RE TAFLON TAPE ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS EXCEPED THE HOSE CONNECTIONS
ALSO TRANSMISSION FLUID DESTROYS YOUR SEALS SO REPLACE ALL YOUR SEALS AND DRAIN THAT FLUID AND USE ND30 NON DETERGENT OIL

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok I checked the cables and there was some acid leak on some of them and i clean them and I charged the batteries like for 4 hours I know there not fully charged but they have charge on them know but I hit the switches and it doest do nothing i called the guy that sold it to me and he said maybe i burned the solenoids or the pumps and how do i know if the solenoids are bad thanks

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Originally posted by El Mike@May 27 2011, 10:16 PM~20644787
ok I checked the cables and there was some acid leak on some of them and i clean them and I charged the batteries like for 4 hours I know there not fully charged but they have charge on them know but I hit the switches and it doest do nothing i called the guy that sold it to me and he said maybe i burned the solenoids or the pumps and how do i know if the solenoids are bad thanks

Take some pics and post them up.

The zzzzzzrrrrr sound , sounds like your noids buzzing and that means low or a bad batterys.

You need to load test you batterys to see if you have one.

What size of charger are you using too and what setting do you have it at?

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Go to the REGIONAL LOWRIDER forum and go into the WISCONSIN LOWRIDERS topic and post your problem there. Im sure someone can help you in person

1 - 6 of 6 Posts