LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get some batterys,any 1 have a the hook up ,r any hydro shpos around northern cali that carry some, i need 6 for my set up :cool:

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Im sure you could get batterys at a battery store,or somewhere that sells them just tell them you need group 31's

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I can get ya some batts. I have 12 31's tucked away in my shed but those are sold already. How many you want, the more you buy the better the deal. These are brand new 31 screw tops. Commercial grade, black ribbed cased Fleetlines. They push 1200CCA and have a 45min reserve capacity. Most have that see-thru bubble on top to see the charge indicator. These are sweet.
10 for $450
5 for $250

Sacramento area. I can cut deals/trades also.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Bring em on !!!!! I aint never skurred , huh , I aint never skurred !!! Im movin on up from 14 batts to 20 mutha fuckaz !!!!! Show em how us backwoods,raspberry eatin, 30 point deer huntin, shotgun totin,shootin shit off the the top of your knot, buffalo ridin, hickory bow slingin,fast ass 850 double pumpin, 421 small block chevy strokin,shovin shit down your mamas throat chokin, pistol whippin a mutha fucka while the barrel still smokin, skidoo trail blazin ,rezervation roads labriynth like a maze an,bill billy with a slick willy be chuckin for days & all them darkest of dark nights that we work shifts,grave yard ,grave digging , junk yard dogg ass mutha fuckaz that swang & like to show em how we swang shit ...... ;) ;) I was just zonin on some metaforical usda choice select beef shit .... :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
u</span></span> gona run 20 batterysu

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Originally posted by 1LOWCHERO@Sep 21 2003, 09:50 PM~1089534
I can get ya some batts.  I have 12 31's tucked away in my shed but those are sold already.  How many you want, the more you buy the better the deal.  These are brand new 31 screw tops.  Commercial grade, black ribbed cased Fleetlines.  They push 1200CCA and have a 45min reserve capacity.  Most have that see-thru bubble on top to see the charge indicator.  These are sweet. 
10 for $450
5  for $250

Sacramento area.  I can cut deals/trades also.
wow like that thats hella good
:thumbsup: :yes: :yes: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 76regal@Sep 21 2003, 07:34 PM~1088546
where can i get some batterys,any 1 have a the hook up ,r any hydro shpos around northern cali that carry some, i need 6 for my set up :cool:
i get my batteries out of hayward, ca from AMERICAN BATTERY

3496 ARDEN RD

510 259 1150

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Originally posted by 1LOWCHERO@Sep 21 2003, 09:50 PM~1089534
I can get ya some batts.  I have 12 31's tucked away in my shed but those are sold already.  How many you want, the more you buy the better the deal.  These are brand new 31 screw tops.  Commercial grade, black ribbed cased Fleetlines.  They push 1200CCA and have a 45min reserve capacity.  Most have that see-thru bubble on top to see the charge indicator.  These are sweet. 
10 for $450
5  for $250

Sacramento area.  I can cut deals/trades also.
wat r those see through bubbles for wat do they indicate?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts