LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got me a lowrider it has a 2 pump wammybar pittbull setup with 6 batterys anyway i went out and got in getting ready to ride and i hit the switch to lift up the front a little and it kept going up so i hopped out and pulled the battery cable off but it sounds like the motor is stuck on can someone tell me what it is

·
Registered
236 Posts
you may have a solenoid that burned out and is stuck on. that would make your motor "run away" on you.
replace the solenoids.

it could be a bad switch also, but i would start with the solenoids.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by jerryquire@Feb 3 2010, 11:13 PM~16504920
i just got me a lowrider it has a 2 pump wammybar pittbull setup with 6 batterys anyway i went out and got in getting ready to ride and i hit the switch to lift up the front a little and it kept going up so i hopped out and pulled the battery cable off but it sounds like the motor is stuck on can someone tell me what it is
did you get a couple pumps or a fender stradacaster?(spell check) :dunno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Feb 4 2010, 12:12 AM~16505771
did you get a couple pumps or a fender stradacaster? :dunno:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
but yeah usually solenoid sticking and keeping pump on-new noids and your good to go ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts