LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the sight and wanted to let ya all know that if you are having a hard time finding custom hydro chassies and accessories, battery packs and chargers i got it all, Just tell me what your lookin for and i will email you a price, we are a very promt service and did most of all the local L.A lowrider shows till they died down, All price quotes will include shipping.

Thanks for the read
Keep it hoppin

Perry ( Popeye ) :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bro

I dont think so, I stay in riverside county now just can not shake that L.A thing ya know.

Keep it hoppin

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the top set is considered 80 spoke and the bottom is the 100 spoke

Hope this helps

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just bringing it back to the top for those that mist it

If you are interested in anything in these pictures please go to ebay and under user name fouryrscln1 you will find these auctions that are up for auction and as you will see with your bid you will win that auction.

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just bringing it back to the top for those that mist it

If you are interested in anything in these pictures please go to ebay and under user name fouryrscln1 you will find these auctions that are up for auction and as you will see with your bid you will win that auction.

Perry

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
just wondering, what happens to your screen name next year when you are 5 years clean. Do you go back and change them all? oh yeah some of this stuff looks good we might have to bussiness in the future

Last edited by lukedogg at Oct 13 2003, 08:30 PM

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey lukedogg

This november will be 8 years i just leave it at 4 and take it from there but it does leave options i guess for other things hehehe

who knows i might deside one day i want to have a drink and kikit with well im sure you know what i meen lol.

be lookin forward to your biz bro..

Perry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts