LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED NUMBERZ OF PEOPLE OR SHOPS IN THE 530 AND 916 AREA CODE THAT SELL HYDRAULIC PARTS MAINLY ~^SHOWTIME HYDRAULICS^~, I ALREADY HAVE CADILLAC JACK AND J FROM CRAZY HYDRAULICS. THANX I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
i dont know if k&b is still in bussines or no but heres the info on were i get my stuff

k&b custom hydraulics
916-456-9266
they sell pro-hopper and reds i think

you said you have it already but here it is again
crazy hydraulics
916-648-9120

i get my batteries from
cell energy
916-484-7974

i get my hoses from
catital rubber
916-452-6341

i get my metal from
blue collar supply
916-383-1442
(this place is very inexpensive)

the president of my club used to distribute for showtime up here. he doesn't any more but im sure he has alot of parts still layin around-i wont post his number-pm me if you want it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
if i was you i would skip all those shops and drive a bit farther to Oakland to World Wide Customs on 47th ave (510) 535-0975 he will have anything and everything you need there..........

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Originally posted by dough916@Nov 19 2003, 12:01 PM
i dont know if k&b is still in bussines or no but heres the info on were i get my stuff

k&b custom hydraulics
916-456-9266
they sell pro-hopper and reds i think

you said you have it already but here it is again
crazy hydraulics
916-648-9120

i get my batteries from
cell energy
916-484-7974

i get my hoses from
catital rubber
916-452-6341

i get my metal from
blue collar supply
916-383-1442
(this place is very inexpensive)

the president of my club used to distribute for showtime up here. he doesn't any more but im sure he has alot of parts still layin around-i wont post his number-pm me if you want it.
I'm pretty sure K&B closed a few years back, but they may have reopened. As for hoses and fittings, there is a place in West Sac on Enterprise Blvd. called Hoses and Fittings etc. They sell you parts even though there for automotive use. Some shops won't sell them to you if they know what your going to use them for. As for other parts I usually just order them myself, that way I get what I want. Oh yeah there is West Coast Tires on Fruitridge Rd that sell some hydraulic parts.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by sireluzion916@Nov 19 2003, 05:41 PM
QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure K&B closed a few years back, but they may have reopened. As for hoses and fittings, there is a place in West Sac on Enterprise Blvd. called Hoses and Fittings etc. They sell you parts even though there for automotive use. Some shops won't sell them to you if they know what your going to use them for. As for other parts I usually just order them myself, that way I get what I want. Oh yeah there is West Coast Tires on Fruitridge Rd that sell some hydraulic parts.
I think K&B went out in 2000. No one but Crazy hydraulics left. Shops keep goin down. A few months back, I talked to Mild and Wild and was told they're goin down too. Sac is gettin fucked up because of the lack of support.

Hoses and Fittings is the shit. They carry Parker too. Cool peoples down there.

I've heard a few times a Hi-Low shop was opened up on Watt recently. And back in 99 I was told a Hi-Low shop was opening up too....anyone here this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts