LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was checking the website and the search engine does not work so basically u need to browse the hell out of it to find what u need but guess what the website only goes back to last August which is only a small percent of the posts that people like u and I has written it isn't a bad site but there is lots of room for improvment plus it has people ask the same thing a million times. Anywaz I wanted to know if anybody knows hydro shops in Pennsylvania, by the way we should have a section on Shops like they do for events that would be great business and great help for everyone... that's all, Thanks.

·
Registered
300 Posts
What do u need done i have an install shop and other custom needs. My name is carlos form Scrapin' By Car Customs in Phoenixville, PA

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Originally posted by hopn78regal@Nov 2 2003, 05:47 PM
What do u need done i have an install shop and other custom needs. My name is carlos form Scrapin' By Car Customs in Phoenixville, PA
Sup Carlos,
it's Jay
i can vouch for this guy's work
he does a nice job, guys !!!
holla at him for some hydro and airbag work
give me a call sometime, homie
peace

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by hopn78regal@Nov 2 2003, 05:47 PM
I need 7 pumps, 3 cylinders, 21.5 batteries and some window tint for my geo metro. :biggrin: Whats up Carlos, glad to see you online.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by Montey C+Nov 3 2003, 04:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Montey C @ Nov 3 2003, 04:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopn78regal@Nov 2 2003, 05:47 PM
I need 7 pumps, 3 cylinders, 21.5 batteries and some window tint for my geo metro. :biggrin: Whats up Carlos, glad to see you online.[/b][/quote]
SHEEEEIT.... better make it 15 pumps if your trying to battle my festiva...on dubs :biggrin:

·
Registered
118 Posts
PA in the hizouse weerd :cool:

Last edited by w0wieet at Nov 3 2003, 06:34 PM

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Ya'll soooo crazy!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anybody want to help me next Sunday on my Deuce?

;)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by unfunkyufo@Nov 3 2003, 05:57 PM
Ya'll soooo crazy!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

;)
Thats what living out near amish country will do to ya!

I'll have to see whats happening on Sunday.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Nov 3 2003, 10:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Nov 3 2003, 10:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Montey [email protected] 3 2003, 04:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--hopn78regal
@Nov 2 2003, 05:47 PM

I need 7 pumps, 3 cylinders, 21.5 batteries and some window tint for my geo metro. :biggrin: Whats up Carlos, glad to see you online.
SHEEEEIT.... better make it 15 pumps if your trying to battle my festiva...on dubs :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
I'll get the metro in after i am done with the amish 2 horse buggy :biggrin: :0 :uh:

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Originally posted by Montey C+Nov 3 2003, 09:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Montey C @ Nov 3 2003, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--unfunkyufo@Nov 3 2003, 05:57 PM
Ya'll soooo crazy!

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

;)

I'll have to see whats happening on Sunday.[/b][/quote]
All that's left is glass and the fuel tank. :biggrin:

I put a lot of work in yesterday. ;)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yo whats up Carlos, its Chris... the kid with the blazer. Yo do you still have those batteries for sale, because if you do then i have the money for 6 of them. I will give you a call.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by juiced92blazer@Nov 4 2003, 08:27 PM
Yo whats up Carlos, its Chris... the kid with the blazer. Yo do you still have those batteries for sale, because if you do then i have the money for 6 of them. I will give you a call.
yo man i still got them let me know. did you r fam. tell u called to see how that hose problem worked out

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by unfunkyufo+Nov 4 2003, 02:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unfunkyufo @ Nov 4 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Montey [email protected] 3 2003, 09:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--unfunkyufo
@Nov 3 2003, 05:57 PM
Ya'll soooo crazy!

;)

I put a lot of work in yesterday. ;)[/b][/quote]
yo should get steve to bring you down to show u my six duece, i don't know if shannon or steve have seen it yet

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by hopn78regal@Nov 4 2003, 07:36 PM

yo should get steve to bring you down to show u my six duece, i don't know if shannon or steve have seen it yet
You got ahold of a '62? I didn't know that. maybe I'll have to go check it out.

Unfunkyufool...I mean ufo :biggrin: I don't Sunday will be a problem but I keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Nov 5 2003, 02:57 PM

i will help you tow it to the junk yard. :biggrin:
Sure, drive down to exit 24 on the turnpike and pick me up :biggrin: WE can help unfunkyufo and then we can help you out:cool:

Last edited by Montey C at Nov 6 2003, 06:51 AM

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Originally posted by hopn78regal+Nov 4 2003, 07:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopn78regal @ Nov 4 2003, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by -Montey [email protected] 3 2003, 09:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--unfunkyufo
@Nov 3 2003, 05:57 PM
Ya'll soooo crazy!

;)

I put a lot of work in yesterday. ;)
yo should get steve to bring you down to show u my six duece, i don't know if shannon or steve have seen it yet[/b][/quote]
i've seen the 62
pretty nice ride !!!
it's a 4 door, but pimp as hell
hope to see it bouncin soon..... hint hint Carlos lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts