LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
If you are willing to travel to Orlando you can go to Edwins Hydraulics. Very reasonable prices and great work. He has done a couple of rides on this site. He has done dirtywhiteboy66, fresnosuenos, majesticscfl, majestics63, highlyunusual63, and couple of others on this site.
Phone # is 407-518-0651

Last edited by RobLBC at Nov 11 2003, 03:36 PM

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
we are in jacksonville give us a call or email for prices

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by RobLBC@Nov 11 2003, 05:29 PM
If you are willing to travel to Orlando you can go to Edwins Hydraulics. Very reasonable prices and great work. He has done a couple of rides on this site. He has done dirtywhiteboy66, fresnosuenos, majesticscfl, majestics63, highlyunusual63, and couple of others on this site.
Phone # is 407-518-0651
It might be a little hard to get at Edwin because he is currently working on about 3 cars for the Miami show, but you could talk with him afterwards. Here are some pictures of my setup.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, i live in New Port Richey, and i am 16 so money is tight. but id do it for hydros.

When i was 14 i was in my buddys car, and he had hydros installed and we where going down 19 like 30mph and he hit a switch and hit my face right on the front dash, shit hurt, ever sence i been into hydros. anyways thanks alot for the help

Cor3y

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Nov 11 2003, 03:00 PM
I just went to Cyruis Customs/ N Tampa Customs on n. nebraska theyre charging $2500 for a setup and installation
Actually the shop up front is called cyrius image and he does wheels and accesories. We are two different shops. For $2500 you get 2 chrome comp. Pro hopper pumps with oil system dumps. 8 and 12 inch cylinders with 3 1/2 ton coils and deep cups up front and coil over in the rear. 6 to 8 batteries depending on the voltage you want to run. LIFE TIME WARRENTY ON ALL WELDS AND WORKMANSHIP. My work speaks for it self. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I just went to Cyruis Customs/ N Tampa Customs on n. nebraska theyre charging $2500 for a setup and installation
Actually the shop up front is called cyrius image and he does wheels and accesories. We are two different shops. For $2500 you get 2 chrome comp. Pro hopper pumps with oil system dumps. 8 and 12 inch cylinders with 3 1/2 ton coils and deep cups up front and coil over in the rear. 6 to 8 batteries depending on the voltage you want to run. LIFE TIME WARRENTY ON ALL WELDS AND WORKMANSHIP. My work speaks for it self. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
969 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Damn three times. Give me a break, Post whore.
Hahahahahaha :cool:

Just fucking with you DOM

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, but if i install a set up my self, what should i need to know about what to do and what not to do... i can pick up a set up for like 800 bucks and then install it myself, seeing my uncle is a master welder.. So that will help, but i get the hole deal on installing hydros in the rear.. its the front that im scared about. also what should i do for "stress points" i have a caddilac and i want to know what i should to other than install the hydros. And where are the stress points, and what are they. If you guys could help me with this, it would help me alot. and everybody is new at things...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Take it to Dom at North Tampa. I HIGHLY reccomend him. Good business man (very good customer service) and top notch work!

before you attempt to do your own set-up keep this in mind. Yeah the kit is around $800. But then you have batteries, battery cables, steel, nuts bolts, etc..that dont come with your kit. Not to mention the fact that you can feel much better knowing that an experienced installer did your work so you dont have to worry about it (my 2 cents)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i got ya, i was thinking about doing it my self, but i didnt want some shit to break on the road, and then no know what to fukin do... that would suck..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by RobLBC@Nov 11 2003, 04:29 PM
Phone # is 407-518-0651
go see edwin, he'll hook ya' up right. plus your setup will look better than most of the other basic setups that youll find around. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Nov 12 2003, 08:16 PM
Damn three times. Give me a break, Post whore.
Hahahahahaha :cool:

Just fucking with you DOM
Yeah I messed that one up. Damn flood control!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 13 2003, 04:20 PM
My signature has people that do good work on cars... from paint-to-switches... call em up... the #'s are there... :biggrin:
Westside hydros does awesome work. That yellow fleetwood is sick. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts