LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any hydro shops in central canada or northern u.s. Shops must have good reps. Lookin for a shop to do good frame work. Not worried about buying my shit because I can get it over the net but must find shop to do framework. Also, anyone know where I can get prefabbed batt racks and pump racks?

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
If you want to travel to Detroit, I recommend going to Show and Go...Jimmy's a good guy and he's very good at what he does.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Deez@Nov 4 2003, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know of any hydro shops in central canada or northern u.s. Shops must have good reps. Lookin for a shop to do good frame work. Not worried about buying my shit because I can get it over the net but must find shop to do framework. Also, anyone know where I can get prefabbed batt racks and pump racks?
all can be done,

already have the batt racks done, ready for chrome...

Frames, racks, installs......., NO PROB!!!!!!!!

shops moving to bigger and better in the next couple weeks, when you want this done??

Niagara Falls area good enough for yeah???
oh yeah, new shop will have interiers... plush, leather, vinyl, rag tops, sliding rags....

anything..

Last edited by Volv_lo at Nov 4 2003, 12:11 PM

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Volv_lo+Nov 4 2003, 01:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Volv_lo @ Nov 4 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez@Nov 4 2003, 11:43 AM
all can be done,

already have the batt racks done, ready for chrome...

Frames, racks, installs......., NO PROB!!!!!!!!

shops moving to bigger and better in the next couple weeks, when you want this done??

Niagara Falls area good enough for yeah???
oh yeah, new shop will have interiers... plush, leather, vinyl, rag tops, sliding rags....

anything..[/b][/quote]
So your doin everything a lowrider wants? You openin the shop? There ain't too many in canada that I know of, or is there and I just don't know of them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts