LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yadda yadda :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
you left out a yadda. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
hey yeah!! thanks for gettin a pic of my car hoppin! STILL CHIPPIN, HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW :biggrin:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by timdog57@Aug 10 2005, 01:03 AM~3574398
you left out a yadda.  :biggrin:

hehe i sure did... i think its because im tired..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by stillchippin@Aug 10 2005, 01:07 AM~3574423
hey yeah!! thanks for gettin a pic of my car hoppin!  STILL CHIPPIN, HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW :biggrin:

no prob, we'll get some more pix of it soon i hope.. whats your next shows?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
Originally posted by law@Aug 10 2005, 12:10 AM~3574454
no prob, we'll get some more pix of it soon i hope.. whats your next shows?
not sure, car might get parked early this year, got a top secert set-up i'm gonna bust on for next year. :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by stillchippin@Aug 10 2005, 01:14 AM~3574487
not sure, car might get parked early this year, got a top secert set-up i'm gonna bust on for next year. :0

well just keep me posted..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
522 Posts
:puffin: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by lil_loca@Aug 10 2005, 04:52 PM~3582138
:puffin:  :thumbsup:
thank u !! :cheesy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Nice pics, like always. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by JasonJ@Aug 10 2005, 06:20 PM~3583679
Nice pics, like always.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
thanks jason !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top