LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, 2 days ago everything was fine. Today I hit the switch and nothing happend. So I checked the ground, relocated it from the rack to the frame and still nothing. I can hot wire the pumps (run a wire from the pump to the positive on the battery) and it works that way. So I know it is not the ground. Trying to figure out if it is:

the switches themselves (running 2, one for front one for back)
Switch cord
or solenoids (Ive only seen them stick when the go out)

any suggestions, tips, comments?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, it is a 2 pump CCE street kit, 2 batteries, 2 solenoids, 2 switch's. All is new besides the cord, switches, and solenoids.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by dropordie@Aug 3 2005, 01:40 PM~3535211
Ok, 2 days ago everything was fine. Today I hit the switch and nothing happend. So I checked the ground, relocated it from the rack to the frame and still nothing. I can hot wire the pumps (run a wire from the pump to the positive on the battery) and it works that way. So I know it is not the ground. Trying to figure out if it is:

the switches themselves (running 2, one for front one for back)
Switch cord
or solenoids (Ive only seen them stick when the go out)

any suggestions, tips, comments?
make sure you have battery power going to the switches!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
your noids must not be switching on( there bad) the switch is bad, or there not getting the 24 volts , or your battery's are not grounded to a good place, Its gotta be somethin dumb it usually is.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by k gee+Aug 3 2005, 02:43 PM-->
i suggest getting it fixed
heres a tip, dont burn the car down
id like to comment on your post....it was done well with proper english, punctuation and spread out nicely...

good job :thumbsup:
[snapback]3535237[/snapback]​
[/b]
:roflmao:
umm thanks?
<!--QuoteBegin-NastyRedz

Its gotta be somethin dumb it usually is.
[snapback]3535237[/snapback]​
Sure was. The connector for the power wire to the switch's came loose at the battery.
Put a new connector on and its all fixed now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts