LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
No reason you can't juice it,most guys run accumulators on FWD.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
i say air bags
I say your GAY!! :nono: JUICE ALL the WAY! :worship::worship::worship::worship:

The Man said it he wanted it OG style!! + When your blow a Air bag your stuck right there on the spot! :banghead:

When you brake a hydraulics,you can still drive home because your setting on top of springs any ways!!:thumbsup:

If you brake a ball joint,you just 3-wheel it all the way home. :h5:

That how they do it Ohio :rimshot:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
:confused::dunno::run: Hydros or AirRide, Hydros or AirRide :run::dunno::confused:
I had juiced a FWD Car about 3 years back,it was fun to drive!

Just think that when you blow a bag out,you will be stuck were you are at,bucause the air bag itself replaces the springs on your car.:nono:

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
I've made it home on a blown bag.
If anything just keep a 2x4 in the ride just incase.

I got both, it's your call though, both have there good and bad.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Bags suck I bought a 80 monte that was already bagged on 20z. It looked cool but it was a pain, took for ever for the air to build up before I could even drive. Then the front wheels didnt tuck and a front bag blew and the front wheel hit so hard it came off stuffed the fender into the door,was a bad day. I pulled that crap out and juiced it. once you have juice you will hate air its slow and takes for ever and still as much maintenance in air as juice.

·
1 of a kind
2,811 Posts
I say your GAY!! :nono: JUICE ALL the WAY! :worship::worship::worship::worship:

The Man said it he wanted it OG style!! + When your blow a Air bag your stuck right there on the spot! :banghead:

When you brake a hydraulics,you can still drive home because your setting on top of springs any ways!!:thumbsup:

If you brake a ball joint,you just 3-wheel it all the way home. :h5:

That how they do it Ohio :rimshot:
:thumbsup:

·
Tha GhettoVet
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LoL wow well yeah When I got her I seen the drive shaft hump in the middle on the car & still it didnt hit me even when i looked at the engine that it was cideways...:twak: not till i actually got underneath that i realized smh big dummy its fwd... guess i was too caught up in getn my first Lac it didnt hit me... but still happy with my choice, i had bags on my import n it was koo for a while but i missed that juiced feelin, plus the fambam frowned upon me goin import :nono: instead of keepin with the fam tradition of lowriding..but i decided im goin bac to my roots & juicing her jus gotta save up the $$ now, Oh n thnx LOWDEVILLE i forgot bout running
accumulators :h5:

·
Tha GhettoVet
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LoL yeah i was lookin 4one but found the deville dirt cheap,running w/current tags... so ima at least finish up the deville then sell/trade it
I say neither. Get u a RWD caddy. (fLEETWOOD)!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Bags suck I bought a 80 monte that was already bagged on 20z. It looked cool but it was a pain, took for ever for the air to build up before I could even drive. Then the front wheels didnt tuck and a front bag blew and the front wheel hit so hard it came off stuffed the fender into the door,was a bad day. I pulled that crap out and juiced it. once you have juice you will hate air its slow and takes for ever and still as much maintenance in air as juice.
That is soo true straight klown :thumbsup:
I bought a 92 full size Chevy pick-up one time that was bagged. It only went front/back/ with 3/8 set-up. The 1st week I had it,I went to and up-dated to all to 1/2 and went to a 10 switch set-up. I went from 2x old black 380 comps with 2 3x gallon air tanks,to 2x chrome 450 vail air comps with a 12 gallon air tank in bed of the truck. A also ran hard lines with shocks on the front and rear. It was too damn slow to air-up and with 350 SB isn' t good on gas. I sold it and went to juiced my next ride and man,I tell you right now. I will Never go back to baggs,I don't care How much $money,or who instilled it,you won't find me driving it! :thumbsdown:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.