LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help brothers, I want to get hydros but have not decide yet on which type of car , I had my choice between an S-10 , a Mazda B2600 or a Cutlass supreme, which car would u guys pick if what you were looking for was car resistance (no buckling, bending, breaking, etc..) , easyness of install , good frame for a framing job etc.. keeping on mind that you want to be able to drive it on the road like a regular car but still be able to hop in the street, 2wheel, side to side but not crazy like a show car , you know where I am getting at like do street clowning and keeping the car driveable as long as possible . Thanks outhere for any input.

·
Registered
265 Posts
well for easyness u'll want the s-10 or cutty their bout the same with installu can clown bout the same also they r bout evenly matched i had both they r both good rides but it's just if u want a truck or car .i myself traded my cutty for my S-10 so it's just up to u .I dont recamend the mazda tho pain in ass to do install cant put hoppin coil's in it and they got week frames so def dont get one of em

sorry if anyone got a mazdog their nice but all i see is problem's wit em

hope u got good luck,late

·
Registered
38 Posts
DoH! Have a juiced Mercedes, and was about to start on my Mazda. I'm sure though that's there's plenty of folks on here with Dawgs that are dying to show how easy it is? :0

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I have juice on an S-10.
But its on you, as far as what you want to juice up.
Are you more into trucks or cars....
Since, I already have an S-10, I want a Cutty now...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by cruize1@Oct 22 2003, 06:02 AM
I have juice on an S-10.
Like he said but, its the opposite with me. I sold my S10 and juiced my cutty now I'm thinking about getting another S10. Basically the way I would choose is whether you want a truck or a car. Either way your going to want the other one after you choose.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted+Oct 22 2003, 06:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10lifted @ Oct 22 2003, 06:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cruize1@Oct 22 2003, 06:02 AM
I have juice on an S-10.
Like he said but, its the opposite with me. I sold my S10 and juiced my cutty now I'm thinking about getting another S10. Basically the way I would choose is whether you want a truck or a car. Either way your going to want the other one after you choose.[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I agree with you on this.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Here's a good one for you guy's..

Ive got Both,
87 Cutlass,
96 S10 STD cab,
The S10 need's a little more Engine work, but is newer.
The Cutty need's a little more Body work, but not much.
sometime's i feel like rollin deep, Sometime's i wish i had my truck so i dont have to take my little sibling's everywhere.

Im wanting to Get rid of my truck, even trade for a 2-3 pump set up, But then again i want to keep em..

What do i do...? LOL

For pic's of both, check the link in my sig..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts