LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1980 Cadillac Fleetwood 90’d out
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First set of arms I ever extended about 8 yaers ago. Off of my 64 impala. 1-1/4" for hopping. Strong as hell. Re-enforced with 1/4" on the sides. These arms can easily be caped and molded. For a littlextra I'll do it for you. Asking $150. shipped or $250. molded and shipped.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 #8 Fenner stone pump heads. One is new . One barely used. $30. shipped for both.
-------------------------------------------sale pending-------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well used aluminum block. Brand unknown. Possibly Reds. But, not sure. Has 2 air inlets one is probly to add an air gauge The other has an air stem. $20. shipped

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prestolite Solenoid block. Only used a few times at 48v. Tried not too long ago and it worked fine. $20. shipped
SOLD------SOLD------SOLD------SOLD------SOLD------SOLD--------SOLD------ :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New in Box. Reds mini coils. These are good for mini trucks and euros. Cut these babys in half and you have four coils ready to lift any euro car. Reds price is $80.+tax &shipping. I'm asking $75. shipped.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 3 2005, 04:57 PM
holy ugly a arms those look like abortions
[snapback]3534927[/snapback]​
:roflmao: Right you are.. Those are quite ugly. Almost didn't post them. Might think all my work is like that. Hey, a little grinding....Well, ok ALOT of grinding and they won't look bad at all.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Aug 3 2005, 05:07 PM
if u can get a nice chrome tank ill take the reds block and the 2 8 heads for 75 shipped?
[snapback]3534989[/snapback]​
I've been PM'd with an offer for the heads already. If the person backs out I'll let you know first. I do have a chrome tank in pretty good shape. I just didn't get pics of it yet. If you still want the block. I'll throw in the tank for another $20. Just LMK

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.