LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 8 dump manifold kit from pro hopper. Im thinking about switching to air because i have a different problem everyday. all the rubber bushings on my front end are ate up because of the oil. with air ride will still have problems can I get air cylinders to ride good like my hydros on 4 accumulators. My car is a 99 civic ex

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I seen some hondas with juice and they dont have problems I m guessing something is wrong with the front. If I were u I would take the car to a hydraulic place and let them check whats placed wrong. ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Sep 8 2003, 11:52 AM
Oh and by the way u can get reverse flow cylinders and take the springs off the car with just the accumulators they say it rides better.
i do have reverse flows and no springs

·
Registered
152 Posts
There are definately a lot less problems with air than juice. The only thing you realy have to worry about with air is blowing out a bag or losing the seal on your air cylinder but that is very rare. I have a friend that has air on his 95 Civic. It hasn't given him a single problem and it pulls a good 10-inch standing dogleg. As far as getting it to ride good, that shouldn't be a problem at all. you can play with the psi in your cylinders to find what will be a smooth ride. every car is different.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by 3wheelincivic+Sep 8 2003, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3wheelincivic @ Sep 8 2003, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Sep 8 2003, 11:52 AM
Oh and by the way u can get reverse flow cylinders and take the springs off the car with just the accumulators they say it rides better.
i do have reverse flows and no springs[/b][/quote]
ummmmm thats weird who did the installation :confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Sep 8 2003, 02:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Sep 8 2003, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 01:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Sep 8 2003, 11:52 AM

ummmmm thats weird who did the installation :confused:[/b][/quote]
a guy name chicago

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 3wheelincivic+Sep 8 2003, 02:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3wheelincivic @ Sep 8 2003, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 8 2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 01:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Sep 8 2003, 11:52 AM

ummmmm thats weird who did the installation :confused:
a guy name chicago[/b][/quote]
he is one of the best were im from

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
not to be mean, but I heard that the 8 dump mani. is a waste. You should have gone with air cylinders. But if anything, go back to that guy Chicago and let him know what's wrong.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by foey@Sep 8 2003, 04:05 PM
not to be mean, but I heard that the 8 dump mani. is a waste. You should have gone with air cylinders. But if anything, go back to that guy Chicago and let him know what's wrong.
It is a waste on mondays I pray that i can go a week without it fuckin up. but the last 5 months that has not happened im getting oily everyday.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Sep 9 2003, 07:59 PM
Hey homie if u get air how much would u sell the accumulators for I need some. :biggrin:
300. two of them are only 2 weeks old.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts