LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey um wit 2 pump and 4 batteires will it lift and dump qiuck? like iun want no hardcore jump just like a quick lift and shit is that wat ill get? :cool:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
what car, springs,pumps, and #gears<-- what kind of gears? 48 volts on the front of my 95 fleetwood is SLOOOOOOW. was messin with it today. i went back to 72 volts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 9 2005, 08:19 PM~3573281
im running on 19 volts in my avvy with 6 pumps to the nose, 5 dumps, and number 23 super marzocchi pumpheads

I got your ass, tell me when you wanna nose up..........
I'm running 8 pumps to the nose, 1 delta dump, laser powered Marzocchi pumpheads, & 1 euro pump to the ass all powered by 4 9volt coppertops.

·
Registered
709 Posts
the higher voltage doesnt have anything to do with how fast your gonna dump just as long as u run 24 volts to the switch and dump and open your slow down all the way.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 9 2005, 08:27 PM~3573349
the higher voltage doesnt have anything to do with how fast your gonna dump just as long as u run 24 volts to the switch and dump and open your slow down all the way.
Your reading too much into the comment...............

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 9 2005, 08:27 PM~3573349
Who needs slow downs?? :cool:

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
:roflmao: :uh: This is got to be one of the top ten threads I've seen on LIL for some time.

Most times I'll write like this after a few cold ones.

Is there a smilie for me shaking my head back and forth and rolling my eyes?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
19 voltz :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
That's some getto shit, but cool

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
lol its all just fun

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 11 2005, 06:01 PM~3595756
19 voltz :biggrin:
how did u get those rims on the rear of that tractor, i have an old set of 1000 spoke bolt on monderas that i want 2 put on mine but they r 5 lug uni and my tractor is single bolt

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
you have to make a adapter plate, or take off some hubs from a john deer riding mower with 5 lug. I cheated im only using 3 bolts In a triangle . shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts