LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue on what wheels to fit my car. I'm just getting started and dont know much about wheel sizes and all but i gotta start somewhere right?. trial and error. I got a 82 eldo and i needs me some wheels seriously, i'd post the wheels im riding on but i dont wanna see 20 pages of "hhahahaha" seriously im open to any suggestions....i was lookin at some 14s but have been told they would be too small..but i dont know personally, im still wet behind the ears on this shit. get at me fellas.

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
fuck em its a fwd so they gunna talk shit regardless... get some vogues on the 15's and tell em to suck it :puffin:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
I've been warming up to the look of swangaz on those cars. If you don't want to pay the 3 grand, just get some nice Tru Spokes or something. And if somebody says the don't like it, fuck 'em.

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
mclean makes swanga lookalikes n they only 1500 if you wanted to go that way... but if you aint from houston swangaz dont reAlly cost that much from the junkyard if you can find them...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by mykandystaysdrippin@Jul 28 2005, 10:23 AM
mclean makes swanga lookalikes n they only 1500 if you wanted to go that way... but if you aint from houston swangaz dont reAlly cost that much from the junkyard if you can find them...
[snapback]3495725[/snapback]​

real street ready swangs start at 2 g's and you get what you pay for...junkyard wheels are just that junk...sometimes you might get lucky but its a gamble that most folks dont win...you could get a wheel that looks good from a yard...but as soon as you hit the highway for a bit and that hoe rots out and breaks and fly's off at 60 mph...it happens in h-town every now and then on the highway cuz boys think any yard wheel is a good lick....they need to be broken down and rebuilt now matter what...thats what makes them expensive the work on them....holla

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.