LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i almost burned my fucking car cause i got my dads 18 volt drill battery and and hit hoppin action and my motors got fried and my lines snaped i wuz shitting bricks cause my car almost got on fire
:cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make shure iu tape it so whe can see it and dont forget a fire ex...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
731 Posts
One of the kids that used to be in my club hooked up his hopper that had Radio Shack motors to his cousin's 73 Monte Carlo, to the Hyraulic batteries while he was charging them, the car flew in the air, both motors melted through the car the plastic on the motors melted and the car caught fire and ended up in a plastic balll.... It was cool.....

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 12 2003, 09:13 PM
One of the kids that used to be in my club hooked up his hopper that had Radio Shack motors to his cousin's 73 Monte Carlo, to the Hyraulic batteries while he was charging them, the car flew in the air, both motors melted through the car the plastic on the motors melted and the car caught fire and ended up in a plastic balll.... It was cool.....
yepp, thats exactly what i was talking bout doing here :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Gotta film it... hehehehe it will be cool hehehehe

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey i was lookin for more batt..packs and found 2 more
if i hook them hoes together it will be 54 volts but i only need new motors i burned the last ones i had with tha 18 v ;)

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
hey dogg, it was my first dancer and i wanted it to flip, i hooked it up to a 9.6 wolt fully charged tyco r/c. i started hittin side to side, the bitch flipped over 1 1/2 times, then smoke started comin out, that shit was like a real fukkin car show :0 :0 :cheesy: :biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 12 2003, 11:33 PM
lol, no doubt.

i dont really wanna do it with my blue one though..... my parents got me that for christmas last year.

maybe with the green one.... one of my ex's got me that one :biggrin:
I hooked a 12 volt to a HH 64 joker and it smoked and shit. did a pancake. and that was with a 12 with 18-72 it would go CRAZY. i also hooked up a Remo with special gears to a 12. did a massive hop but fliped off the table, it was more funny than cool.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by h-town's playa@Aug 12 2003, 08:55 PM
i almost burned my fucking car cause i got my dads 18 volt drill battery and and hit hoppin action and my motors got fried and my lines snaped i wuz shitting bricks cause my car almost got on fire
:cool:
once i connected my switch box wire to my dads car battery and my model f-150 flip over and cracked the roof

1 - 20 of 22 Posts