LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CD player. does anyone recommend this model or owns one? Need to know if it is a good buy or should I return it before I install it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pioneer makes quality decks, and that one is good for something entry level

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by beatbox@Sep 21 2003, 07:25 PM
Pioneer makes quality decks, and that one is good for something entry level
thanks for the response. if i were to go with a better deck, what would you recommend? i'm still looking for an aftermarket for my caprice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well what kind of features do you want? CD, MP3, DVD? Maybe an Organic display? Hi volt preouts? Zillions of crossover options? Pioneer makes something for just about every application.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Sep 21 2003, 06:03 PM
CD player. does anyone recommend this model or owns one? Need to know if it is a good buy or should I return it before I install it.
you go tyour habds onb a really good deck in my opinion.... :thumbsup: i am ganna get the pioneer deh-p6500 soon.

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by beatbox@Sep 22 2003, 04:43 PM
Well what kind of features do you want? CD, MP3, DVD? Maybe an Organic display? Hi volt preouts? Zillions of crossover options? Pioneer makes something for just about every application.
cd, mp3 and probably that organic display. i'm not really familiar with the volt preouts. thanks,
gam

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Pioneer's pretty worth it. Their products are reliable, plus they give you a lil bang for your buck yo.

·
Registered
807 Posts
ive got a pioneer deck and it was good till i put juice on the car. now it says error 11 when i put a cd in. ill probably get another one though.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Sep 21 2003, 04:03 PM
WHERED U GET IT FROM ( WAL,MART, BEST BUY, ETC.) IF ITS ONE OF THOSE STORES TAKE IT BACK.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I have always had good luck from My pioneers that I bought from Wal-Mart

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by tupacrida4life+Sep 23 2003, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tupacrida4life @ Sep 23 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DJLATIN@Sep 21 2003, 04:03 PM
CD player.  does anyone recommend this model or owns one?  Need to know if it is a good buy or should I return it before I install it.
WHERED U GET IT FROM ( WAL,MART, BEST BUY, ETC.) IF ITS ONE OF THOSE STORES TAKE IT BACK.[/b][/quote]
best buy. i also purchased the extended in store warranty for 4 years. that way when it is almost 4 years, i am sure something will go wrong with it and i'll get a new one for replacement.

·
Registered
16,662 Posts
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Sep 21 2003, 02:03 PM
It's a piece of shit, don't buy it :0

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ok look the pioneers are good radios for bass cuz they got the eq and all the mids+HIs+lows---freq-bass on/off--forward or backward the bass etc etc they are one the best ones out and the pioneer 6500 7500 of pioneer are the more expert bass comp. radios the one u got is good for beginners that doesnt really care much for the bass but more as u let them no u have bass.....i've own alot of pioneers because i keep selling my radio to get another one but newer cuz they keep coming with hot stuff ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by liquid_202mo@Sep 23 2003, 02:32 PM
ive got a pioneer deck and it was good till i put juice on the car. now it says error 11 when i put a cd in. ill probably get another one though.
how old is the deck??? my brothers did that just cis it was old...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts