LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just burnt up my compressor today..........is there anyway i can fix it or am i just gunna have to get a new one

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
wow... still no pressure switch huh?
I told ya!

anyway, its toast man... more than likely melted the coating off of the windings..

best thing to do now is find a canadian to chuck it at!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 18 2003, 01:49 AM
I told ya!

anyway, its toast man... more than likely melted the coating off of the windings..

The canadian will then pull your sweater over your head and proceed to kick your ass! :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz+Sep 17 2003, 09:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Sep 17 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Sep 18 2003, 01:49 AM
I told ya!

The canadian will then pull your sweater over your head and proceed to kick your ass! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
650 Posts
honestlly im not bein cheap, i already got it its just i havent seen my van in about a month to put it on. But im goin to get that baby and bring here to school today. Ima post pictures of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it was 100 duty cycle at 100 psi i was runnin it at about 200 psi for about an half hour to an hour (just kept hittin switches) its fast as hell when you got a lot of air in it hahahahhahahahaha gotta love it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts