LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIGHT NOW I CANTS AFFORD BAGS OR JUICE. SO I WAS GONNA BUY COIL CLAMPS SINCE MY COILS ARE SHAPED HELLA WIERD. AND PLUS I HEARD THAT CLAMPS ARE HELLA DANGEROUS. WHAT CAN I DO? SUGGESTIONS? :guns: :0
NO MORE PAIN,
B.B. KILLAH

Last edited by tupacrida4life at Sep 12 2003, 09:14 PM

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
your gonna have to grin and bear it den until you got enough for somehting.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CUZ MY COIL ARE SHAPED HELLA WEIRD. THEY'RE FAT AT THE TOP AND TAPER DOWN AT THE BOTTOM. SO IF I WERE TO CUT EM I WOULD HAVE TO CUT A TURN OFF THEN HEAT UP THE TOP COIL TAKE THE TOP DISH OUT AND FORM THE COIL TO THE DISH A.K.A PAIN IN THE ASS.
NO MORE PAIN,
B.B. KILLAH

·
Registered
808 Posts
Originally posted by tupacrida4life@Sep 12 2003, 08:13 PM
RIGHT NOW I CANTS AFFORD BAGS OR JUICE. SO I WAS GONNA BUY COIL CLAMPS SINCE MY COILS ARE SHAPED HELLA WIERD. AND PLUS I HEARD THAT CLAMPS ARE HELLA DANGEROUS. WHAT CAN I DO? SUGGESTIONS? :guns: :0
NO MORE PAIN,
B.B. KILLAH
uh............do u have a job :twak:

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Sep 13 2003, 02:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Sep 13 2003, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM
why can't you just cut your springs, or heat em' up with a torch??
don't do that shit[/b][/quote]
do you always reply with the word shit? j/k :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by LTD RIDIN'+Sep 13 2003, 08:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTD RIDIN' @ Sep 13 2003, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 13 2003, 02:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd
@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM
why can't you just cut your springs, or heat em' up with a torch??

don't do that shit
do you always reply with the word shit? j/k :biggrin: :cool:[/b][/quote]
yeah :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
get DEDICATED and start saving, thats what i do.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SEE THE PROBLEM WIT SAVIN IS THAT I WANT MY CAR READY BEFORE THE CAR SHOW AT SCHOOL AND IM ALMOST FINISHED CEPT FOR LOWERING IT AND RIMS. IF I WERE TO TRY AND SAVE FOR BAGS IT'D TAKE TOO LONG. I PLAN TO SELL MY CAR ONCE ITS DONE SO I CAN GET A RWD CAR AND PUT JUICE ON THE SHIT.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by tupacrida4life@Sep 13 2003, 04:57 PM
SEE THE PROBLEM WIT SAVIN IS THAT I WANT MY CAR READY BEFORE THE CAR SHOW AT SCHOOL AND IM ALMOST FINISHED CEPT FOR LOWERING IT AND RIMS. IF I WERE TO TRY AND SAVE FOR BAGS IT'D TAKE TOO LONG. I PLAN TO SELL MY CAR ONCE ITS DONE SO I CAN GET A RWD CAR AND PUT JUICE ON THE SHIT.
why don't you sell it now and do that. Your going to get rid of it anyway so hy spend more on it. Just slang it off and then save for your new ride.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by tupacrida4life@Sep 12 2003, 09:13 PM
NO MORE PAIN,
B.B. KILLAH
buy a honda and join ricers.com

1 - 20 of 83 Posts