LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i used to have a bandpass box with the plexi glass but i decided to make it a little different........so i cut off the plexi glass and sealed up all the ports............do you guys think it will sound anybetter or about the same as before

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by FullFledgedPimpin@Oct 16 2003, 07:27 PM
well... if u ALREADY sealed up tha ports and took off tha plexi.. y dunt u just hook it up and find out. then tell us how it sounds
1 problem, my amp is at best buy getting serviced

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Originally posted by jumper@Oct 16 2003, 06:37 PM
ok i used to have a bandpass box with the plexi glass but i decided to make it a little different........so i cut off the plexi glass and sealed up all the ports............do you guys think it will sound anybetter or about the same as before
I dont think it will sound near as good now, but try it out and let us know

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by M.C. BIG BALLS+Oct 16 2003, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (M.C. BIG BALLS @ Oct 16 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jumper@Oct 16 2003, 06:37 PM
I dont think it will sound near as good now, but try it out and let us know[/b][/quote]
it sounded like shit before

1 - 5 of 5 Posts