LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant go call anyone out here who makes fun of car audio because I dont know if they know a 1600.1 from the hole in their ass, but just makin fun of car audio is stupid and most of all childish, but I do truly expect that from booyaa, welcome back children.

This better not get locked!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
what people that can only afford low end shit cant talk about car audio you fucking piece of shit!??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Oct 29 2003, 01:39 PM
what people that can only afford low end shit cant talk about car audio you fucking piece of shit!??
Unless you are going to post something useful.....BAN

or kill yourself. Whatever is easier ;)

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Fuck I like music I just don't see why paying a bijillion dollars is the only thing you people like

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD+Oct 29 2003, 04:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Oct 29 2003, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Booyaa63@Oct 29 2003, 01:39 PM
Unless you are going to post something useful.....BAN

or kill yourself. Whatever is easier ;)[/b][/quote]
need some rope, dont be mad cuz i'm into OG car audio like kraco and jensen

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Oct 29 2003, 01:39 PM
LoL I do agree that people do talk alot about real low end car audio here. But making a million dumb topics is a waste of time and space, but so it the off topic forum.

But I can agree that I get frustrated here helping people because they are trying to get huge numbers from wal mart subs.

I run 1200X's, a HL1600.1 and a 1000d from tsunami, so please tell me how low end my shit is.

Dont think so.

It might not be the best shit to get, but I have a ton of $$ invested and time, and its nice.

Fuck I bet you can t even order my speaker wire from wal mart LoL

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ssdrop64@Oct 29 2003, 02:13 PM
Fuck I like music I just don't see why paying a bijillion dollars is the only thing you people like
Thats the difference between your kraco and jensen "system" if yopu call it that, I would call it "shaped dogshit with coils".

When you get clowned bumpin your ac/dc on a SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR A/C BUT IS RUN ON D/C VIA A CONVERTER, you will know what I mean.

ITs the Kraco car audio club!! Supporting Members:

Booyaa63-Club president
77 Monte4pumps- Vice president, Club performer
SSdrop64-The installer, loves duct tape and his personal favorite, socks as soud deadning material!

Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Oct 29 2003, 07:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Oct 29 2003, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ssdrop64@Oct 29 2003, 02:13 PM
Thats the difference between your kraco and jensen "system" if yopu call it that, I would call it "shaped dogshit with coils".

When you get clowned bumpin your ac/dc on a SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR A/C BUT IS RUN ON D/C VIA A CONVERTER, you will know what I mean.

Booyaa63-Club president
SSdrop64-The installer, loves duct tape and his personal favorite, socks as soud deadning material!

Keep up the good work guys![/b][/quote]
ahhhh yeah

i'm not only the president i'm also a client

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Booyaa63+Oct 29 2003, 06:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Booyaa63 @ Oct 29 2003, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2003, 07:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ssdrop64
@Oct 29 2003, 02:13 PM

Booyaa63-Club president

Keep up the good work guys!
ahhhh yeah

i'm not only the president i'm also a client[/b][/quote]
funny shit

·
Registered
90 Posts
i didnt pay for any of my shit so i can talk the shit i want. but i dont talk shit cause the first stereo thing i got was a pair of sony 6x9s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.