LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their's a model show today here in Albuquerque at a hobby store called Big Boy Toys.
I took the Joker out of retirement, it hasen't been enterd in 5 years.
I also enterd my 63 full custom. And I also enterd a two tone old school delivery bomb (which is my newest project which I am still working on). I'll post some photos soon.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's how I did, I took 1st with the Joker in the Lowrider truck class, 3rd with my63 Impala in the Lowrider car class and I received a partisipation ribion for my 40 Ford Speedy delivery.
Here are som photos from the show.

Starting with my Speedy Delivery

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Oct 18 2003, 04:14 PM

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.
Now this is the model which took it all. This truck took best of show, Peoples choice, and Judges choice.
It has a nice paint job, but I don't know if the panel part was scratch built or not.

·
Registered
540 Posts
COngrats on placing man, There is a show here tomorrow... I am thinking about entering my SMuggler but I know I will get blown away..especially after seeing these pics makes me nervous I'd get laughed at or some shit... I am sure I will make a last minute decision if I enter it or not :ugh:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by PiK@Oct 18 2003, 05:02 PM
COngrats on placing man, There is a show here tomorrow... I am thinking about entering my SMuggler but I know I will get blown away..especially after seeing these pics makes me nervous I'd get laughed at or some shit... I am sure I will make a last minute decision if I enter it or not :ugh:
Go for it you got nothing to lose............................ ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Oct 18 2003, 04:13 PM
Here's how I did, I took 1st with the Joker in the Lowrider truck class, 3rd with my63 Impala in the Lowrider car class and I received a partisipation ribion for my 40 Ford Speedy delivery.
Here are som photos from the show.

Starting with my Speedy Delivery

I love that delivery... Plastic or dicast??? And how you make that Factory air conditioner..??? or did it come with the dicast body..

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 18 2003, 05:01 PM
O.G.ModelBuilder:
"did you take pics of your joker? that monte carlo is hot"

Rat Rodder:
"I love that delivery... Plastic or dicast??? And how you make that Factory air conditioner..??? or did it come with the dicast body.. "

Spec:
"Hey, ScratchBuilderV is that your red dually pickup if so do you have more pics of it. "
I didn't take any direct photos of The Joker because you guys have already seen it but you can see The joker in the back ground of some of the photos.

The Speedy Delivery is plastic, I made the air conditioner from a plastic ball point pen.

No I only enterd 3 models The Joker, a 63 impala and the Speedy Delivery.

And thaks to everyone for the props.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by spec@Oct 18 2003, 05:07 PM
Hey, ScratchBuilderV is that your red dually pickup if so do you have more pics of it.
Mad's working on a dooly that i sent him.... Expect the un expected

Sweet scratch,,, Really diggin the murals ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts