19,808 Posts
I AGREE L R M IS PURE ADS----BIG UPS :thumbsup: TO TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE

·
Registered
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by BIGTITO64@Aug 21 2006, 10:58 PM~6015391
I AGREE L R M IS PURE ADS----BIG UPS :thumbsup: TO TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE
Yeah I hear its real good. I still got my subcripion to LRM, I've been a fan since I was a lil kid and yeah they sold out but fuck it. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
WELL WAIT TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS UP THEN DECIDE AGAIN

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
LRM subscriptions suck. they put a sticker on the cover, and on the 12th month they use a cardboard cover that says this is your last issue instead of the regular cover. TLM mails their magazines in an envelope. :cool:

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Taken from october LRM editors letter

"Let it be known that we (Lowrider Magazine) dont consider any other lowriding publication out there as threat! If anything, they just keep LRM guys on our toes!"

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by layinlowusosixfo@Aug 22 2006, 07:57 AM~6016599
Taken from october LRM editors letter

"Let it be known that we (Lowrider Magazine) dont consider any other lowriding publication out there as threat! If anything, they just keep LRM guys on our toes!"

Thats the right attitude, theres plenty of room for 2 magazines they are already changing did you notice the new tech article is in color now? That s a first time for that. ;)

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 22 2006, 08:25 AM~6016721
Thats the right attitude, theres plenty of room for 2 magazines they are already changing did you notice the new tech article is in color now? That s a first time for that.  ;)
it wont be to long,before you guy's take the lead ;)

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 22 2006, 10:25 AM~6016721
Thats the right attitude, theres plenty of room for 2 magazines they are already changing did you notice the new tech article is in color now? That s a first time for that.  ;)

WAY TO BE A SPORT!

A EURO ON NEXT MONTHS COVER TOO.... WHATS NEXT :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by Dr Caqui@Aug 22 2006, 01:43 AM~6015328
And suscribed to Traditional Lowriding Magazine
should have jumped on that earlier ;) The LRM's get put into a stack with the "others" and moved to the attic but my TLM has a special place in the nightstand so they will never be abused ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts