LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 84 regal in my garage that my dads wife locked up cause of no oil :angry:
i happened to drive thru an alley and found this regal i got it for 100.00. the tranny is goofy but i only need motor and a couple of other parts.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
I'm still not sure what the point of this topic is, but if you have extra rear bumper fillers hit me up.

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
hey you need bumber fillers?? i got a regal i took the engine out of for my 77 cutlass and the regal was a 86, the regal was kinda trashed tho the engine got regular oil and tranny fluid changes owner kept it well maintained, and he fucked it up by not reinforcing the frame for the orlies hydraulic setup he got installed. also there were a few bullet holes in it and all the glass was broken

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
any g-body steering column will work, i got one but the columns been cracked by foolish youngsters

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Originally posted by warning@Aug 20 2006, 10:57 PM~6008271
any g-body steering column will work, i got one but the columns been cracked by foolish youngsters
Ya that what happen to my sons... Damm fools did not get a thing from the car....

Thank God... :biggrin:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by warning@Aug 20 2006, 10:31 PM~6008111
hey you need bumber fillers?? i got a regal i took the engine out of for my 77 cutlass and the regal was a 86, the regal was kinda trashed tho the engine got regular oil and tranny fluid changes owner kept it well maintained, and he fucked it up by not reinforcing the frame for the orlies hydraulic setup he got installed. also there were a few bullet holes in it and all the glass was broken
I sent you a PM. Get at me when you can. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts