LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ummmmm........

It's probably the way it's supposed to look with that kit, which would make this question sound dumb, but......

Why are the wheels stuck so far out?

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by RoLLo6Fo@Oct 1 2006, 09:43 AM~6281117
looks like the Boyz In The Hood stang

THERE NEVER WAS A STANG IN BOYS IN DA HOOD !

3 main Cars in the movie !

Dough boys 63 drop

Gangsters 4dr VW

and The Blue tu tone Bug !

Dont you guys watch the movies over and over ?

·
Registered
619 Posts
the mustang hes probly thinkkin of is in dont be a menace to south central there was a blueish green mustang wit daytons on it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
man some of you guy's are something else today!!!!!!

the car is from MENACE II SOCIETY it is Kane's Green 5.0 (not blue) and for your refrence's take a look at his other 2 topics on this exact same car :uh:

·
-------------------------
3,986 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT59@Oct 1 2006, 06:32 PM~6281400
man some of you guy's are something else today!!!!!!
the car is from MENACE II SOCIETY it is Kane's Green 5.0 (not blue) and for your refrence's take a look at his other 2 topics on this exact same car  :uh:
My point exactly :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Originally posted by 79burider@Oct 1 2006, 12:28 PM~6281379
the mustang hes probly thinkkin of is in dont be a menace to south central there was a blueish green mustang wit daytons on it :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

and if my memory is still kinda there, they were fucking bolt-ons that they called daytons :0

·
Registered
619 Posts
well i havent seen the movie in a long time so my memory aint so good of it but i remember someone jacking a mustang at a fast food drive thru lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Originally posted by 79burider@Oct 1 2006, 01:37 PM~6281643
well i havent seen the movie in a long time so my memory aint so good of it but i remember someone jacking a mustang at a fast food drive thru lol :biggrin:
nah he just jaked the guys parts,

and a dubble burger with cheese :biggrin:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by TOWN CAR92@Oct 1 2006, 10:41 AM~6281444
and if my memory is still kinda there, they were fucking bolt-ons that they called daytons :0
they were actually MCleans

·
Registered
769 Posts
Those wheels & tires look better on my '70 Monte, so I've got a set of Pegasus 1/18 scale chrome D's & lo-pros on my soon-to-be-revised Stang; nice tutone! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
he at first was just going to jack his wheels and a cheeseburger from tha dude in the red 5.0 then the dumbass fucked his cheeseburger order up so kane took him for his jewery also and the mustang was metalflake green not blue and finally the wheels were bolt-ons and the mustang was not from dont' be a menage 2 south central while drinking ur juice in the hood

1 - 17 of 17 Posts