LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT MY 61 IMPALA PRIMER I GOT THE CAR FROM A GUY IN SANTANA CALI FOR 3500 I HAD TO BUY THE R DOOR HOOD AND TRUNK THE FRAME WAS ROTTED OUT SO I GOT A NEW 1 I HAD THE FRAME AND THE BELLY THE TIE RODS AND OTHER LIL SHIT POUDER COUDER. I GOT THE UPER AND LOWER A ARMS MOLDED AND THE REAR ARMS TOO THEY'RE ALL CROME AND THE DIFERENCIAL IS CROME 2 NEW GEARS NEW DISK BRAKES ALL AROUND I TOOK IT TO A SHOP IN SANTA ANA TO GET PAINTED BUT LIKE ALL SHIT TALKERS HE DINT FINISH THE CAR ON TIME SO I TOOK IT OUT ALL THE BODY WORK IS DONE THE CAR HAD LOTS OF RUST HE WELD ON LOST OF SPOTS I MADE HIM FIX IT RIGHT THE CAR IS PRIME I GOT ALL THE MOLDINGS X2 OF PREATY MUCH EVERY THING LOTS OF NEW PARTS NEW AND CROME OR PODER COUDED I HAVE EVERY THING IF ANY BODY IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW I CAN PM SOME PICS NO BS NO CHEAP ASS BROKE MO FO I GOT ABOUT 25000 G'S IN TO IT BUT WILL SALE OR TRADE THIS CAR IS A HEADACHE FOR ME I THOUGH IT WONLT BUT IT IS MY RESPECT TO ALL HI CALIBER RIDES SO IF YOU WANT A SOUTH SIDE OR LOS ANGELES C.C. STYLE RIDE HIT ME UP......NO BS NO FAKES

·
Registered
428 Posts
Maybe he should change the title of this thread, No bullshit, No tire kickers, and NO PICTURES....

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Can you use sign language to described the car!!!!

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Jan 15 2009, 10:02 AM~12711978
Can you use sign language to described the car!!!!
lol

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
shouldn't even be able to sell shit on any forum with this kind of bullshit......

right now I'm working with a team to construct a picture of what the car possibly looks like.....interviewing witnesses right now

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Originally posted by xSSive@Jan 15 2009, 09:33 AM~12712210
shouldn't even be able to sell shit on any forum with this kind of bullshit......
right now I'm working with a team to construct a picture of what the car possibly looks like.....interviewing witnesses right now
My CSI team is ready!!! Just waiting for your call!!!

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by robert5150@Jan 15 2009, 02:37 AM~12710679
I GOT MY 61 IMPALA PRIMER I GOT THE CAR FROM A GUY IN SANTANA CALI    FOR 3500 I HAD TO BUY THE R DOOR HOOD AND TRUNK THE FRAME WAS ROTTED OUT SO I GOT A NEW 1 I HAD THE FRAME AND THE BELLY  THE TIE RODS  AND OTHER LIL SHIT POUDER COUDER
:0

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Originally posted by xSSive@Jan 15 2009, 09:33 AM~12712210
LOL

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Originally posted by xSSive@Jan 15 2009, 11:33 AM~12712210
Any word from the witnesses? :scrutinize:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Jan 15 2009, 09:35 AM~12712226
My CSI team is ready!!! Just waiting for your call!!!
ILL GET FORENSICS TO BE ON CALL...!! PUT OUT AN A.P.B

1 - 20 of 106 Posts