LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i want to learn to do body work and stuff i want to ask can u guys draw something i can start wit so i can get going i dont no how to draw for shit :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
hey bro the best way is to draw a design yourself so you get the know how from the very fist drawing to the last weld to the last smudge of bondo

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
THATS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN HOMIE IF I WAS YOU I WOULD DRAW A PLAIN FRAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND MAKE MAD COPIES OF IT THEN START ADDING TO IT

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
THATS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN HOMIE IF I WAS YOU I WOULD DRAW A PLAIN FRAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND MAKE MAD COPIES OF IT THEN START ADDING TO IT

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
i would use a thin piece of mild steel

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by RO-BC@Oct 18 2006, 05:14 PM~6396922
X2

Thats what your members are for. You should be asking them for there advice and support. Not just us. ;)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
u can get it at any metal shop there are diffrent thickness numbers wich im not good at remembering but ask for mild steel and then look at the thickness you want i wouldnt get nutin thick or to this get right in the middle

1 - 20 of 35 Posts