LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal My 86 Caprice will be going to the shop soon & Im getting new springs & shocks put on all the way around to raise the car up Cuz the Dubz wont fit on the old broke down shocks & springs. Any way the guy at the shop told me I have to get a wheel Alignment ASAP when I pick my car up.

Can I get the Alignment with the stock wheels on the Caprice or should I have the Dubz on??

I didnt want to put my rims on till After I get my Caprice painted but I dont want to have to get another Alignment after the wheels go on What should I do & I dont want to hear put 13"s on it cuz I got 13's on my Cutty & a set 4-SALE so I got that covered :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 20 2003, 06:38 PM
13's...damn i forgot to finish it....i'm to damn tired
:biggrin: Naw I think 13's are way to small on a Big 4 door car with no Hydros that I drive everday but thanks for the info :cool:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLASS BOYZ+Aug 20 2003, 07:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CUTLASS BOYZ @ Aug 20 2003, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JokerManN808@Aug 20 2003, 06:38 PM
13's...damn i forgot to finish it....i'm to damn tired
:biggrin: Naw I think 13's are way to small on a Big 4 door car with no Hydros that I drive everday but thanks for the info :cool:[/b][/quote]
i mean for alighment purpuse...then trow the dubz on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts