LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. I am a little dissapointed that my S-10 model didnt show today, but while I was waiting, i drew a car (using the "grid technique").. I drew this civic, and a bunch of cartoon cars, but I have to upload the cartoons, but for now.. here is my civic.. (a crappy drawing..)
:biggrin:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and here are my cartoon car drawings.. on these, i have everything down but the wheels.. only know how to do 1 style..

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks... I am mad at this guy... he hasnt emaild me back or anything... but anyways.. ill wait till monday then ill get very pissed... but back to the subject.. i suck at the wheels on the cartoon cars.. im gonna try to do a truck with the bed lift usin the "grid" technique..and other than that.. ive been workin on a really old "vintage" ford model A, makin it into a lowrider/street rod/ratt rod/ an odd creation..... sorry for just balbberin on and on so ill shut up now...

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Jan 8 2004, 06:14 PM
thanks... I am mad at this guy... he hasnt emaild me back or anything... but anyways.. ill wait till monday then ill get very pissed... but back to the subject.. i suck at the wheels on the cartoon cars.. im gonna try to do a truck with the bed lift usin the "grid" technique..and other than that.. ive been workin on a really old "vintage" ford model A, makin it into a lowrider/street rod/ratt rod/ an odd creation..... sorry for just balbberin on and on so ill shut up now...
whats the 'grid' method?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The grid method is pretty much printing the picture out on graph paper, and labeling the x and y axis.. you label it like a bargraph or line graph pretty much, and in each box (example.. a-1) there is a shape/line/something to be drawn in...kinda like this..
XA B C D E F G...
do you get it.. i am nt good at explaining things..

·
Registered
277 Posts
where abouts in CT are you? I'm in MA and have a crap ton of truck models I'm trying to get rid of. Let me know if there's anything you need.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in Moosup CT.. well more like Plainfield, but in a town in Plainfield called Moosup... I dont know what I am gonna get right now, cuz when I get my s10 i am gonna be doin some mods to it (roll pan, cuttin the doors etc etc etc..)... Does anyone know the best stuff to use on aroll pan?? I know about styrene, but how to go about doin it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts