LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
:roflmao: he never had a clue his girl was buying it from me,,and payin me payments on it,,,,when he went out of town,,i brought it to his house,,and when he got home,,,,they said,,that he said ''whats my brothers car doing here?''...hhahahaa,,,still didnt even catch on...lol....goo surprise,,,cant wait to get started on it... :biggrin:

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Sep 12 2005, 07:24 PM~3800928
:roflmao: he never had a clue his girl was buying it from me,,and payin me payments on it,,,,when he went out of town,,i brought it to his house,,and when he got home,,,,they said,,that he said ''whats my brothers car doing here?''...hhahahaa,,,still didnt even catch on...lol....goo surprise,,,cant wait to get started on it... :biggrin:
thats good shit mo... :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by wired62@Sep 12 2005, 05:24 PM~3800928
thanks again....................................i cant wait for you to get started on it either

as soon as house is done i wanna try and start

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks ........i wanted an 88 even though they look just like the 87 but they are a little harder to find , cause they only made them 1/2 that year and then made them ugly ass front wheel drive ones

1 - 18 of 18 Posts