LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

i have 1 hard top 61 and 2 convertable 61

1K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  64_impalas 
#1 ·
so what do u guys reckon i should do with these 3 fine cars ?? :cool: :cool:

#8 ·
Originally posted by SinCity702+Oct 18 2003, 11:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SinCity702 @ Oct 18 2003, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 03:43 AM
so what do u guys reckon i should do with these 3 fine cars ?? :cool:  :cool:
got any pics of da riddler model[/b][/quote]
i dont think he's actually started building it yet man. but here's mine so far....... well its farther along than these pics but it'll give you and idea ;)

#12 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 18 2003, 11:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 18 2003, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SinCity702@Oct 18 2003, 11:35 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas
@Oct 18 2003, 03:43 AM

got any pics of da riddler model
i dont think he's actually started building it yet man. but here's mine so far....... well its farther along than these pics but it'll give you and idea ;)

[/b][/quote]
i'ma make me one too :cheesy:

#14 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 04:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 04:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SinCity702@Oct 18 2003, 11:35 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas
@Oct 18 2003, 03:43 AM

got any pics of da riddler model

[/b][/quote]
yer man ive built mine its all painted all i gotta do is draw the mural on and build it up , all underneath is done , painted and chromed out , the boot is done the motor is done green block chrome headers and all that other stuff lol im doin the settin where it was at las vagas sittin up on car jacks with that brown shit under the car and ther wheels on a stand on each corner

#15 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 04:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 04:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Oct 18 2003, 11:41 AM
i love that color mad, tell me everythign u used
PPG Limetime Pearl[/b][/quote]
i know thats the colour he used but it ant excatly the same in my book so i used a park green by tamiya with like 10-16 drops of clear yellow and about 1 tea spoon of pearl into this mixture and it came out excatly the same as the real car :cool: :cool:

#16 ·
i need a '61 vert bad!!!!

i'd just cut one like i normally do but i'm doing this one for show so i'd rather have a factory vert for this. :(

i know the setting you are talking about too man........ i have some pics of some hot ass chicks standing in front of it from that show ;)

#17 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 19 2003, 12:59 PM
i need a '61 vert bad!!!!

i'd just cut one like i normally do but i'm doing this one for show so i'd rather have a factory vert for this. :(

i know the setting you are talking about too man........ i have some pics of some hot ass chicks standing in front of it from that show ;)
yer , is there any on ebay ? also with the factory verts do they come with that bit at the back that holds the roof in like when its folded down , like on your model of big worms vert , these pics sound interesting , would it be to much to ask if i could possibly view these pics please ;)??

#18 ·
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Oct 18 2003, 07:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Oct 18 2003, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad Modeler@Oct 19 2003, 04:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez
@Oct 18 2003, 11:41 AM

PPG Limetime Pearl
i know thats the colour he used but it ant excatly the same in my book so i used a park green by tamiya with like 10-16 drops of clear yellow and about 1 tea spoon of pearl into this mixture and it came out excatly the same as the real car :cool: :cool:[/b][/quote]
yeah, you gotta remember too........ the pics of it in the magazine isnt the actual color that the car is in real life either. i dont know what the hell they did to the poor thing in those pics. they made it look like "park green" or something. its not nearly that dark in real life its lime..... almost mint green.

#19 ·
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 08:02 PM
yer , is there any on ebay ? also with the factory verts do they come with that bit at the back that holds the roof in like when its folded down , like on your model of big worms vert
nope, none on ebay......... there hasnt been. i been looking for months :((
when i showed pics of my actual factory one that got messed up......people back east keep telling me that they can buy them at the hobby shops all day long but they wont help me out. which means they are probably full of shit and hating cause they dont have one.

and yes, the factory ones come with the boot. my big worm one is off of a '59 since i cut that top myself. ;)

you should know they come with them if you have the kits that you say you do............... or do you? :dunno: lol

#20 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 01:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by -The Mad Modeler@Oct 19 2003, 04:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez
@Oct 18 2003, 11:41 AM

PPG Limetime Pearl

i know thats the colour he used but it ant excatly the same in my book so i used a park green by tamiya with like 10-16 drops of clear yellow and about 1 tea spoon of pearl into this mixture and it came out excatly the same as the real car :cool: :cool:
yeah, you gotta remember too........ the pics of it in the magazine isnt the actual color that the car is in real life either. i dont know what the hell they did to the poor thing in those pics. they made it look like "park green" or something. its not nearly that dark in real life its lime..... almost mint green.

[/b][/quote]
ohh ok damm , oh well i like the colour of my model so ill leave it like that lol , i can always do another one

#22 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 01:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 08:02 PM
yer , is there any on ebay ? also with the factory verts do they come with that bit at the back that holds the roof in like when its folded down , like on your model of big worms vert
nope, none on ebay......... there hasnt been. i been looking for months :((
when i showed pics of my actual factory one that got messed up......people back east keep telling me that they can buy them at the hobby shops all day long but they wont help me out. which means they are probably full of shit and hating cause they dont have one.

and yes, the factory ones come with the boot. my big worm one is off of a '59 since i cut that top myself. ;)

you should know they come with them if you have the kits that you say you do............... or do you? :dunno: lol[/b][/quote]
lol ill have em in another week , the dude has them put away for me and me dads sendin a money order away on tuesday but no matter what i will get them lol :cheesy:

#23 ·
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 08:12 PM
ohh ok damm , oh well i like the colour of my model so ill leave it like that lol , i can always do another one
lol, sorry bout' that mate. i wasnt trying to be a dick or anything about the color........ i just wanted to make sure you knew that its not really the color it looked in the magazine. plus i had to get my own back right there too ;) lol

#25 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 01:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 08:12 PM
lol, sorry bout' that mate. i wasnt trying to be a dick or anything about the color........ i just wanted to make sure you knew that its not really the color it looked in the magazine. plus i had to get my own back right there too ;) lol[/b][/quote]
lol na its alright man i dont mind :cool:

#26 ·
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 18 2003, 08:17 PM
oh ok i see now , still looks alright factory also does it come with wire wheels? cos on the box of the lindburg vert it has wire wheels..
yeah it comes with "wire wheels" they are the normal gay looking ones. like the ones that come with the Revell kits exept to make it ever worse............ they are BOLT-ONs!!!!!!! :ugh: :twak:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.