LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in los angeles and I am looking to bad my car in 2 weeks as right now its getting woodgrained.. does anyone know of any shops or if you have a shop
how much and I looking at.. My homie from old memories gave me a price of
$2000.00

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
$2000 that cheap i have a shop im ontario ca about 30 to 45 min away from BIG LA and to do somthing like that i would charge about $2600 and up depending on what u wanted ? but i would be 1/2 d.o.t. air line 8 smc air valves one --5 gallon air tank one ajustable pressure switch depending on room one or to VIAIR pumps to fill that air tank i would use conitech air bags not firestones ! here is my # if u should want to call 760-792-0917 my names leo or u can call the shop the name of it is KONNECTED KONCEPTS 909-319-3251 u can ask for leo or keth on that number have a good one 2:43pm tuse

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
what kinda set up are you looking for 5 gallon

front back
or
f,b,s,s

how much cutting of the frame are you willing to deal with

is it stock running gear?

·
Registered
36,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its stock.. and I dont want to modify anything.. Just want bags to lower and slam as low as it can without having to modify anything.. Homeboy today me that I can probably slam it as low as 5 inches to the ground.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
most of the time u have to trim the from pocket but i could put the 2500 conitech bags and not have 2 to anything and still get it to go as low as it would let me

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
nice car by the way if the one in the pic is yours

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
hay is there any rain out therte by u right now ?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
yes shocks lowering shocks

·
Registered
36,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good but hahahah homeboy must like the way I talk because he is charging me now $1800.00 and I have to take it to epstein for shock and he charges around $300-$400. Is this the best you can do just asking.. looking for best price and good quality you know what I mean

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by gtimeseastlos@Aug 3 2005, 10:38 AM
sounds good but hahahah homeboy must like the way I talk because he is charging me now $1800.00 and I have to take it to epstein for shock and he charges around $300-$400. Is this the best you can do just asking.. looking for best price and good quality you know what I mean
[snapback]3534065[/snapback]​
why pay more for epsteins name

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
which would be better conitech air bags or slam specialties? also on valves smc's or parkers? i'm getting my 38 bagged but would what brand name is more reliable. if it matters my 38 has a mustang II front end and will have a four link set up in the rear pretty soon.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by gtimeseastlos@Aug 3 2005, 11:34 AM
its not the name but I know he does good work..
[snapback]3534432[/snapback]​
yes he does awesome work
no denying it but there are plenty others who do awesome work

1 - 20 of 28 Posts