LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal. Of all the parts cars i have had, and still have, i dont have one factory 90 Grille. My latest car, a 90 5.7 Delegace has a "Classic Cadillac" Castle grille on it. Its going to be my winter beater, then a total tear down parts car. In the mean time, i need a 90-92 Grille for my Tripple Black 81 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe d'elegance. Im not going to put this one on it, i want a stock grille. Im doing the 90-92 conversion. I have every other part, and i have atleast double. About 6, 10 piece moulding sets, a few noses..
No grille though.

So i want a CLEAN ( stress the word clean) 90-92 factory grille. I dont want any 80's stuff, It has its 81 grille now. 90-92, and CLEAN.

Who wants to make a deal?
Check my ebay feedback if you want
ebay ID : towncar097

Pics...

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Lo_N_Lavish@Nov 11 2007, 05:44 PM~9204676
whats the difference between that grille you have on now, and a E&G? are they the same price new?
yes, i paid around I payed $700 for a stock new 90 grill with the top chrome peice over it and cadillac script! Brend new from the cadillac dealership :cool:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hood on that cars trash anyways. I have had that car for a year now. 90 delegance with 77k.

I have to do some reading on here and learn how to dye seats. Thsoe are dark blue, i need black ones.

Along wiht a grille....

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by 1990CaddyBrougham@Nov 11 2007, 06:00 PM~9204758
Hood on that cars trash anyways. I have had that car for a year now. 90 delegance with 77k.

I have to do some reading on here and learn how to dye seats. Thsoe are dark blue, i need black ones.

Along wiht a grille....
I have clean black pillows and door panels skins that i would gladley trade for some decent grey pillows!, mines clean! real clean!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have any gray to trade. I have the blue set in this blue car, and a burgandy set. Burgandy Fronts are a bit rough.

My black FWB coupe is all there. I dont need door panels.. its all factory there. 86k, pulled outta a garage, it was in storage since 99'

heres a link for it.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v230/tow...Coupe/?start=20
Best part its not a 4100... solid 368 FI

My drivers seat, on the back, the pillow is torn. other than that just normal wear. But my blue set is nice. So i was thinking of dying them. Or looking for a car with a complete interior. As i could use a carpet. Mine has some wear on the drivers side.

These are the ones im looking to dye

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by G'dupGbody@Nov 11 2007, 05:44 PM~9205280
what kind of deal are you looking for just a straight up trade or trade plus cash?
no shit i got a stock grille in the hearse...... from a 91....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts