LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 20" knockoffs on my lincoln... i need to take the rims off to put them on my blazer. when i had them put on at goodyear a 250 pound guy tightened them by stepping on them. i cant loosen them now, and i cant drive the car because the tires will shred up (air suspension let down...) is there a kit i can buy with them nascar drills? lol i need some help

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
come on homie put some balls into it nah jk use a cross and find a piece of pipe that will fit on the cross and then start taking them off also how do you know that guy weighs 250 did you weigh him before he put your wheels on or after he ate 3 whoppers :biggrin:

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 11 2005, 03:36 PM~3595972
wd40 the area between the hub and spinner, wait 10-15 and beat like it owes you child support.
HIS FAT ASS PROLLY BENT THE ADAPTER

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
put a pipe on your tool that fits securely and that's about 1ft long and that will give you the leverage to get it off...

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Aug 11 2005, 12:48 PM~3594056
i got 20" knockoffs on my lincoln... i need to take the rims off to put them on my blazer. when i had them put on at goodyear a 250 pound guy tightened them by stepping on them. i cant loosen them now, and i cant drive the car because the tires will shred up (air suspension let down...) is there a kit i can buy with them nascar drills? lol i need some help
TAKE THEM BACK AND HAVE HIM TAKE THEM OFF.BUT IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE THE CAR CALL THEM AND TELL THEM SEE WHAT THEY WILL DO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts